C H A P T E R 5 {Bloody Day}

Akira's POV

"Akira! There's someone knocking on the door!" Dad shouts as he tried to wake me up.

I groaned and opened my eyes "Okay okay dad stop that!" You said walking through the door not bothering your looks.

Once you opened the door it revealed a red headed boy with some pretty sharp teeth. "Morning and you're Kirishima right?" Yousaid while yawning and you looked at him. You saw him blushing as red as his hair while looking at you up and down. You looked down on yourself and you blushed light pink too but keeping the poker face. You let him in and let him sit on the couch while you changing your clothes on the room.

Kirishima's POV

Aizawa sensei said that I have to go to Akira's house to bring her red silver ring which she left in the school.

I knocked on her door and a few minutes of waiting the door finally opened revealing Akira. With only loose sleeveless shirt and no bra on with only panties in below. I blushed so red as my hair and looked at her up and down. 'Damn she's hot I want to go fu-' calm down kirishima! Thats not manly!!!!!!!!

She realized what Im doing and she blushed light pink. She's cute even if she's keeping her poker face on.  She let me go in her house and I sat on the couch. She go to her to change her clothes.
------------------------------

While waiting, I remembered what happened earlier again and blushed again. I feel my Jr going up so I covered it with a pillow I saw in the couch.

I saw a man walking out of the kitchen and looked at me. 'He's the third best hero right???'.
"W Are you Akira's classmate boi?" He asked. "Y-yes sir." I stuttered.  He realized it and looked at the same thing pillow. "Its ok boy call me uncle Haruno. And why are your thighs covered with a pillow?" He asked making me sweat because below that pillow is a rrg'boner'. "Your a boy right?" He added. "Y-yes sir Im a hundred p-percent boy. Its just u-uh." I stopped. Thinking of an excuse. With that he sighed and asked "Its my daughter right? And below that pillow is a 'boner' right?" "N- I mean yes si-uncle Haruno" "Its okay boi. It always happens when some boy or delivery boy are coming at the house in the morning. She's always like that. Its ok but boi. Its too early to aked her out. And don't even rush when your already together." He said creating a more scary aura than akira. I gulped and nodded.
------------------------------

Akira walks through the stairs wearing a oversized tshirt and black jeans don't forget her gloves for protection.

"A-Akira. Where a-are you going?" I asked. Because who's wearing an outside clothes when your just staying in the house?

"To the mall and find some food for breakfast. Wanna come?" She replied and asked. She just asked me out!!!!!!! Ahhh nows the chance to get manly!!!!!! "Sur- I mean yeah its ok" I said while looking at her dad. Well he only smiled at his daughter. Better not hurt her feelings or Im dead.
--------------------------

3rd Person's POV

The two love- I mean two friends walked through the streets and go to the mall. While walking. It has an awkward silence. Kirishima finally stopped the silence and look to Akira "umm Akira? Is it hard to have that quirk?" "Well for me its not that hard but it always annoys me I have to wear gloves all day." She stopped walking. "Why are you curious about it anyway?" Akira asked. "Well a girl like you doesn't deserve a villain like quirk." Kirishima answered confidently. Making Akira look at him. 'Did he actually said that?' Akira thought. For the first time, someone was curious and not judging her personality because of her quirk. "Thank you" Akira looked at Kirishima, smiling. Kirishima's heart beated fastly. The smile. It makes him melt. 'Am I falling for her? Maybe Yes. I'll fight for her love not even bothering to fight with her father.' Kirishima thought smiling back at Akira.