chapter 3

chenle had gotten back to the headquarters and decided to check upon the other dreamies who were probably in their dorm

chenle had gotten back to the headquarters and decided to check upon the other dreamies who were probably in their dorm. the six of them were all in one big room, mark staying at 127's.

he saw jaemin who looked like he had just came back from a mission and was staring at something. chenle looked over his shoulder, seeing a torn family picture, only showing his one sister, his mom and himself. they all knew the one who was torn out was his one and only father.

"hey, what's up?" chenle asked and put his hand on jaemin's shoulder.

"nothing much" jaemin replied and pocketed the picture. "where'd you come from?"

"business" chenle replied, nearly slipping out that he was on a mission that jaemin shouldn't know about. "just getting some info as always, you?"

"had to kill some old geezers" he laughed and got his gun that was placed on the bedside table. "yuta-hyung and i have another mission in twenty, i have to go"

"stay safe hyung!" chenle shouted and jaemin gave him a smile.

he sighed at jaemin, someone who was pretending too hard, that it's obvious. he continued his work, heading towards renjun's office to see xiaojun there as well.

"good timing hyung, i needed you anyways" chenle said to xiaojun. "get any files about shin junseop from myteen, he knows something we don't"

"then why didn't you crack him open?" renjun asked.

"well, that's pretty hard, every time i try to ask, he keeps avoiding the question, he's a good one" chenle replied. "also what groups they were allies with, seemed like the guy was someone he knew personally"

"alright, i'll quickly find the info we have from our library" xiaojun replied, leaving the room then afterwards.

"here's the convo i had with junseop" chenle said and sent the voice record to renjun's phone.

the two had listened carefully to the recording once more. it was sure junseop knew something, it's just that they couldn't tell what.

"he's hiding something, but let's present this to taeyong-hyung first, as well as doyoung-hyung, maybe they can find out something" renjun said, trying his best to think. he then went towards his whiteboard and erased the current things written on it and started to draw out things.

"so na yeonha is the daughter of a food business man, only child and her mother has passed away. she's friends with ahn jiseo and kim eunhi, along with im jaesoo. im jaesoo is actually shin junseop from the gang group myteen" renjun said as he jotted these down. "junseop knows something that we don't know, which is the friend of yeonha, who she fought with, which led her to go to the alleyway where lucas and the others are"

"exactly" chenle agreed. "you're smarter than i thought"

"do you think i would've been here if i weren't smart, chenle?" renjun questioned and close the cap of the whiteboard marker. "anyways, call taeyong-hyung here"