chapter 11

yuta and sicheng had just arrived to the crime scene where the delivery men were killed

yuta and sicheng had just arrived to the crime scene where the delivery men were killed. they intended to ask the officer in charge but failed, hensewise, asking the other people who were also intrigued by this.

"well, there were three men who had ambushed the two delivery men" a lady who was standing by the crime scene explained. "they were just going home and then boom, they were murdered"

"thank you miss, we'll get going" sicheng thanked and the two had gone off to report to taeyong about their discoveries.

"so what information were you all able to collect?" taeyong asked his members, eyeing them.

"none of the gangs had anything to deal with this" ten said. "so it must be a local gang here in korea"

"jaemin and i have concluded that the flower is a red salvias and the crystal is a rose quartz crystal" yukhei explained.

"red salvias means forever mine, while rose quartz means love and may also mean jealousy" jaemin carefully explained thoroughly.

"yuta, chenle and i have found out that the delivery men in charge of delivering the package were murdered" sicheng reported. "the boss there had found a bell pin in his office and gave it to us just in case it might have some meaning to all this"

he placed the bell pin on taeyong's desk, letting taeyong examine it. the look in his eyes changed as he realized who had sent the package by just the pin. his hand went through his hair and laid back on his chair.

"golden child is back, and they want something" taeyong informed.

"how do you know it's golden child, boss?" yukhei questioned.

"all members of golden child have this. it's kind of like a symbol for their gang" taeyong explained and took out the same bell pin that was in his drawer. "this belongs to their former member, park jaeseok"

"but why would they mess with us?" jaemin asked.

"i also don't know" taeyong sat there, speechless. "cancel everything about yeonha for a while, we need to know what golden child wants for now"

"do we inform the other members?" sicheng asked.

"yes, inform them about our current situation and make sure the security here gets tighter, we can't risk to lose more members" taeyong said, with a heavy heart. "we started with 23 members, now we have 21, we can't lose anymore"

"how about yeonha?" yuta asked, which was surprising as he usually had a cold heart.

"renjun will just take care of her, he doesn't have much of a schedule" taeyong responded. "he'll be the only one working to find out more about yeonha, the rest will have to train harder"

"alright" ten said.

"meeting dismissed" taeyong said.

yeonha's pov

i woke up to the sound of an alarm going off, only to see renjun waking up as well. he probably had dozed off like me. i just took the time to stare at him.

"stop staring or i might think you have feelings for me" renjun said and continued looking through a few folders. my eyes quickly glanced over to the shelves of folders that were near him. "or probably might be planning my death, you choose"

"what're you reading?" i casually asked as i sat down on the couch, then looking at him examine the files he was holding.

"i finished hacking all the things i need to hack, so i decided to learn more about your past since xiaojun had given the background checks i needed" renjun replied, looking up to make eye contact with me. "do you have a problem with it?"

"uh no" i looked away again, then something popped up in my mind. "why do you need to learn more about my past?"

"we're trying to track the person who made you get into the major accident" he replied. "everything was passed onto me since another dilemma came up"

"can i help?" i asked as i slowly got up. he turned to me and shook his head.

"you should rest" he told me, but i couldn't.

"i've been resting since i've woken up from that coma. i think i don't need anymore rest" i replied back.

"then how about i give your phone and you should try to remember some memories" renjun suggested, and i agreed to the idea of it.

he took out an IPhone 6 and opened the phone using the password. he handed it over to me and told me some other info i might need.

"if you remember something, tell me right away" renjun said and put his focus back on the files. without questioning him, i limped back to the couch i was sitting on earlier.

i checked all the social media i had and found it quite memorable without even remembering much. i looked at the apps i had and i had remembered something, but it wasn't useful.

"hey renjun, i remember something" i said, without trying to blush or feel embarrassed at the very least.

"what is it?" he looked at me and spun his chair towards me, sitting legs crossed with the files in his hand. his hair was slightly wet, probably from his sweat. he ran his hands through his hair, staring into my eyes.

can we just talk about how hot he looked when he did that? no? okay.

"i only remember the stories i read on my wattpad and the ones i made" i replied, trying to see his reaction.

"well... you didn't have to say that to me" renjun said avoiding contact and spinning his chair the other way.

"you read them didn't you? you wouldn't react like that if you read them" i tried investigating. he turned back to me with his face turning slightly red along with his ears. "YOU READ THEM, I'M TELLING YOU ON DOCTOR KUN!"

"and what would be his reaction to you reading these?" renjun questioned. he did have a point. "we're keeping this a secret", i said.

"yeah, it was better off that way" renjun agreed. "you don't remember anything else?"

"nope" i simply replied, emphasizing the 'p'. "oh right"

i turned to him to see him putting on his glasses and look back at me.

"what's the password of my phone?" i asked.

"0323" he recited.

"do you know why i picked that as my password?" i asked again, but he shook his head.

damn renjun be lying 24/7 😔 imma just put all my trust on doctor kun and taeil😔✊🏻