chapter 10

renjun was trying to hack into the site of the delivery company, trying to check if they have any information about the sender of the package

renjun was trying to hack into the site of the delivery company, trying to check if they have any information about the sender of the package. he successfully hacked into the system without breaking a sweat, but all information about deliveries on the day the package had arrived was erased. he knew for sure it was the work of a skilled group.

renjun tried everything to see if he could restore the deleted information, but it was gone for good. the one who had hacked into the system before he could, was pretty skilled.

"hyung" renjun called taeyong on his phone.

"do you have any news about the package?" taeyong asked.

"no, but all deliveries made on the day that the package arrived has been wiped out from the system" renjun reported. "i tried restoring it, just in case but we can't get back the deleted information"

"it'll be hard from now on since we don't have a lead but we still have the delivery men who delivered the package" taeyong said. "thanks injun, just take care of yeonha for now"

"alright, hyung" renjun replied.

he looked up from his laptop to see the girl sleeping soundly on his couch. renjun had just sighed, because moments ago she wanted to learn how to hack but now she's knocked out in a second.

"this girl" renjun muttered and looked over at the unfinished work he had not yet resumed. "so i have to hack into the father's business website? for what?"

he couldn't question taeyong, all he could do was follow his orders. that was the only thing not yet checked on his to do list. he just sighed and went back to hacking.

chenle, sicheng and yuta had just arrived at the delivering company at noon. chenle walked towards one of the workers, who was currently taking his break, leaving yuta and sicheng to watch from afar.

"excuse me, do you know where we can find the manager of this company?" chenle asked.

"kid, you have to bring your parents with you unless you want to be dragged out of here" the worker replied to chenle.

"wait a minute, my brother and his friend are with me" chenle said and pointed the two, signaling them to come over and did so.

"hello sir, we just wanted to ask the manager a few questions" yuta spoke.

"what for?" the worker asked.

"we received a package that were afraid we don't know who sent it, so we just want to ask your manager about that" yuta replied.

"alright, but make sure you be quick" the worker said and led the three to an office inside the delivering company. he opened the door, revealing a stressed man in his early 20s.

"well, he's quite young" chenle muttered.

"because the company was passed onto him" the worker replied. "sir, you have guests"