chapter 17

"this damn alarm", i groaned as i turned off the alarm

"this damn alarm", i groaned as i turned off the alarm. it was the day after renjun and i trained together and i was still determined to train, but i wanted to see how lucas and jaemin were. i got up and changed into training wear, leaving my room afterwards and headed to the clinic. "let's hope that they're awake now"

i pushed open the door and saw jaemin and lucas awake, eating breakfast. i went over to the bed that jaemin was laying on, pulling a chair with me to sit on. jaemin was in pain but still managed to pull a smile.

"how can you even smile in this situation", i said and smacked his arm. he chuckled and continued eating his breakfast. i saw his bandages and felt bad. "how can you be so stupid on that mission"

jaemin put down his chopsticks and looked at me. he clasped his hands together and spoke. "you're my little sister and all and i love you but did you come here to nag at me?"

"yes, because renjun clearly said for you to go back with the others but you didn't", i said sternly and folded my arms. he put his hand on his chest and looked at me with a shocked face. "so you're siding with renjun instead of your own brother?"

"no, i'm siding with myself", i said. he shook his head with disappointment as he finished up his breakfast. after, he finished, he stared at me for a few seconds, scanning me. "you're going to train? but you're still injured though?"

"yeah, but i've been training a lot recently", i said casually, leaning back on the chair. "it doesn't hurt as much though, it's nothing big"

"but make sure to be careful, you're my only family i have left", he said with sadness present in his voice. i assured him that i wouldn't die. "but, when can i visit my twin sister?"

"oh, not right now", jaemin said, avoiding the whole topic. "can you bring my plate to the kitchen? i kind of want to rest"

"alright, make sure to get plenty of sleep", i said and brought his bowl and chopsticks downstairs at the kitchen. i walked into the kitchen and saw renjun getting a water tumbler while jeno did the same. i placed the bowl and chopsticks into the sink and grabbed a granola bar. "you know you shouldn't just eat those for breakfast"

"you know you shouldn't just eat those for breakfast", renjun mimicked jeno. i rolled my eyes and finished the granola bar and threw the wrapper in the trash can. "jeno, can you help me train today?"

"jeno, can you help me train today", renjun mimicked again, but in a higher voice to match mine. "shut the fuck up renjun"

i grabbed jeno by his arm and brought him to the training area. i let go of him once we were there and i headed towards the self-defense area. jeno silently followed me, then breaking the awkward silence.

"yo, what happened with the two of you? lovers quarrel?", he asked, making me laugh at him. "he's on his period"

jeno started laughing along with me. we both started to focus on training, when someone suddenly entered the training area which made us turn our heads.

"what're you doing here?", jeno asked, as i realized who it was. renjun walked over to us and crossed his arms. "am i not allowed to train?"

"you are, i never said you can't", jeno said as he shrugged. "how's your period?"

"period? what do you mean?", renjun questioned as i tried to hold back my laugh but failed, ending up laughing in front of him as jeno joined along. "you guys seem to be close now"

"yeah, so what?", i questioned renjun, who just ended up walking away towards a different training area that was nearby. "you're right, he is on his period"

i laughed at jeno's statement and the two of us ended up finishing our training an hour later. we walked over to where the water dispenser was. renjun was there, sitting on the bench nearby. ignored him and grabbed two cups and filled it up, handing one to jeno.

"yeonha, give me a cup also", renjun said in a monotone voice. i looked over to him and shook my head. "i think you can get it yourself"

"jeno can also get it by himself", he mumbled and stood up to get a cup of water at the water dispenser. he mixed the cold and hot water so that the water would be warm.

"alexa! play jealousy by monsta x!!", jeno shouted and i hit his back. "it's true, don't hit me"

"we don't fucking have alexa you dumbshit", i said and threw away the paper cup. "i'll take a shower first, you two have fun"

"i'll join you", renjun said as he stood up. jeno suddenly looked at renjun and opened his mouth in shock. "to shower?!!"

"i mean to her room, i need to give tell her the next mission she will do, dumbass", renjun said as he followed me. i walked faster, making the gap bigger. "stop rushing, you'll trip"

"since when did you care mr. bathjun?", i asked and he hit my shoulder. "what the fuck is bathjun"

"it's a ship name with you and the bathroom, it's a nice ship, thank me later", i said and we ended up at the door of my room. "so what's the mission?"

"you'll be joining me in coordinating the members on their next mission the day after tomorrow, make sure to practice", he said briefly and left. i just watched him walk away. i entered my room and closed the door behind me and laid against it. "why do i feel hurt that he doesn't let me hang around with him?"

[a/n: would y'all choose 5 yr old haechan or 5 haechans? dont let my question flop:(( ]