1 | The Nightmare

When you arrived home, Robin was lying on the couch half asleep with the TV on. You turned it off and cover her with a blanked that you took from your room. You wanted to tell her but waking up your best friend to tell a story that would probably make you look like a lunatic didn't sound that good.

You were still doubting about what happened, you were doubting about your own sanity.

"Hey" she said in a lower tone "why did you turn it off, I was watching it"

"You were snoring Robs" you chuckled and sat next to her, placing her legs on your lap so she could keep lying on the couch "did you have dinner already?"

"After all those pastries and the muffin?" she took the remote and turned the TV on, looking for the channel she was watching before "no thanks, my stomach hurts now"

You kept quiet after that brief conversation and enjoyed each other's company while watching TV, you weren't watching anything in specific, just zapping while Robin mentioned something now and then about her day and you listened attentively.

"Ah, I love this dudes" she said referring to a group of boys that appeared on the screen of your TV.

An interview with BTS is what caught your friend's attention, she really liked that group and you too, but you didn't give them too much importance. You didn't like famous people, you didn't really see them as people actually, they didn't know the harshness of real life. You enjoyed the boy's music but that's it.

"Come on, put a movie or something" you said, but Robin ignored you completely and raised the volume of the device.

"Many people think it's easier for us, but we're not that lucky as they might think, it requires a big effort to be where we are" you read on the subtitles of what a black haired guy was saying to the interviewer "Our life it's actually pretty hard. What you see on the outside takes a lot of work behind"

"Oh come on" you said crossing your arms, you hated fake humility, specially coming from people who could afford wearing your scholar tuition on their wrist as a watch "This guy is a joke, seriously"

"Being famous can be hard" said Robin in an attempt to defend the idol who now appeared silent on the screen, letting another guy speak in fluent English this time. You liked this other guy, he looked honest and his dimples were really cute.

"Struggling to pay the bills and finding something to eat is hard" you stated, standing up before heading to your room "wondering weather to buy a car or a yacht is not"

You weren't interested on the interview but Robin was and you didn't want to bother her so you went to your room and stayed on the bed for a while, letting your mind travel through your own thoughts.

You remembered the ring and took it out of your pocket, you didn't really appreciated the beauty of its simplicity before, but it was a cute ring actually.

"Maybe someone forgot it on the counter" you thought, trying to search for alternative theories that wouldn't be related to the strange woman. You put it on the middle finger of your right hand and looked at it for a few seconds, it felt like it was made for you, it fitted perfectly.

You actually liked how it looked in your hand so you decided to wear it until tomorrow and bring it to the coffee shop in case its owner would come back looking for it.

After a hot shower, you put your pajamas and fell into bed again, this time allowing yourself to relax until you started to fall asleep.

The sound of the rain in your window made you smile, it took your mind into a deep state of sleep and you felt like floating beneath your duvet.