8 | Crowd

"Y/N, you need to come back with us to Korea until we fix this"

Your heart sank down to your feet at those words coming out of Namjoon's lips.

"What?" you stuttered "No, I'm not leaving"

"We can't stay here" insisted the leader "It's too risky for us, you have to understand we're not like the rest. Our job doesn-"

"Your job" you said cutting him off while crossing your arms.

Although you were trying to remain calm on the outside your chest was contracting as you began to have trouble at breathing due to the anxiety you were experiencing at the moment. Jungkook wasn't understanding anything of what you were saying, but somehow he could feel you.

"What about mine? How am I going to pay my bills if I'm not at work earning the money, genius?"

"So what? You want to serve coffees in Jungkook's body?"

"You want him to jump and sing on a stage in my body?" it didn't feel right to speak to Namjoon in such way but you were starting to get upset with the leader for being on Jungkook's side on this matter.

"No, but he can still attend the rehearsals to keep up with the rest of us while we try to solve this"

"Hyung, don't " that was the first and only time Jungkook was able to say a word after you and Namjoon began to argue.

He still had some trouble trying to follow the conversation but the moment his hyung mentioned the rehearsals an abrupt feeling of displeasure struck Jungkook's body without warning. He didn't understand why he was feeling like that all of a sudden but he knew something was wrong not with him, but you.

"Are you serious?" you exclaimed, completely ignoring the maknae's warning towards his hyung "So you talk about how these dudes are your family and how important they are to you but now your main concern are rehearsals for your shitty shows?"

Namjoon was aware that right now you were letting your own anger speak for you, however, he couldn't help feeling a little hurt by your words anyway.

"It's not only that" a deep sigh escaped his lips as he continued "It's dangerous for the two of you to stay here. You'll only have to stay with us until we solve this, I promise"

"Fine" you said letting your arms drop in defeat, you no longer wanted to cry or keep arguing with the silver-haired "Then I'm going to fix this now"

You didn't give him time to process what you were talking about when you turned on your heels and dragged your feet outside the bedroom. Impulsiveness taking control over your body as you passed by the living room towards the entrance hall and grabbed your keys, giving no explanation of what were the intention of your actions you opened the door and stepped outside.

"Y/N, wait!" you heard Namjoon's voice followed by the sound of clumsy steps running in your direction "Where are you going?"

The moment you saw Robin's figure stepping out of the kitchen when she heard the leader you decided to waste no time and run towards the stairs of the building. You hurried down the stairs, trying not to fall despite having stumbled a couple of times, and continued your way to the exit without looking back.

Your plan was to go to the coffee shop and wait for the mysterious woman to appear again and fix once and for all the madness of the situation in which you were found.

Although you were carrying Jungkook's ring in your hand instead of yours, you were convinced that said woman somehow had something to do with this whole situation and maybe she could advice you what to do in order to get back your body. Jungkook's ring was probably as significant as yours so you needed to understand the usefulness of the jewel and for that the only way was through that woman.