Dancing Gems - Lee Minho

*written in second point of view*

     You tripped over a step as you ran up the stairs of the dance studio building, groaning because of the pain caused on your knee.

     You stood up once again and brushed the dust off your yoga pants, dashing up the stairs as to not miss your first dance class.

     The seventh floor, you repeated in your mind, reaching the sixth floor landing then turning back to the stairs to go up to the next floor.

     When you finally reached the door, breaths hard and heavy, you cursed the terrible technicians that couldn't repair the broken down elevator in time.

     Pushing the door, you were met with a long, creepy looking hallway with a sign on the wall pointing to the right.

     "Dancing Gems Dance Studio," it said.

     Recognizing the name of the studio you signed up with, you walked in the direction the sign pointed to, your footsteps loud and echoing in the vacant space.

     Gingerly, you pushed the door of the studio and walked into a chilly, white room which you guessed was the reception. A lovely lady, although looking tired, greeted you cheerfully.

     "Hi! Welcome to Dancing Gems! Are you a newly signed up student?" She asked, smiling widely.

     "Uh, yeah, I am. My name is L/N Y/N," you replied awkwardly, walking up to the counter she was seated at.

     She looked down at the piece of paper housing all the different name of every student, and found yours, "L/N Y/N? You are in class C, with the owner Lee Minho as your dance teacher! You're very lucky, he's a sweet guy."

(A/N: I actually don't know how a dance studio works, I just created my own random system.  I apologize beforehand if it isn't to your liking.)

     "Oh, really? That's great, I guess. But, if you don't mind me asking, how many students are there in one class?" You asked her. Not because you just wanted to know, but rather because you needed that information. Both physically and mentally. You had to know how many people you were about to be judged by for your terrible dancing skills. You are quite self-conscious, and that was the biggest contribute to your hesitation and endless wavering when you wanted to choose a physical activity to pursue during your summer break.

     "Usually only seven or eight? Unfortunately, we still don't get many people here. Only three classes with eight each? Not much to be honest. But then again, we are a new business so it does make sense," she said, with a hint of sadness in her voice. It sounded as if she genuinely cared about this business, and didn't just result to it as a summer job for extra pocket money. You wondered if she has a relationship with the studio owner, Lee Minho.

     "Ahh, I see, thanks anyways," you said, smiling at her kindness. You envied her pretty smile and natural happy energy, despite the dark circles under her eyes.

     Then you looked around the studio, "Uh, is class C down the hallway?"

     "Yeah, just at the end. The last door," she informed you and you smiled nodding your head.

     You walked down the hallway anxiously, not sure of what to expect from your first day at dance class. When you reached the end of the hallway, you pushed open the door of class C, and walked in timidly.

     As soon as you stepped your right foot inside, eight different heads snapped towards you. The first seven being the other students, and the eighth your dance teacher, Lee Minho.