12.

Gisella and I put a movie on TV while we shared secrets and listened to the wind outside. Our bodies were close enough for us to share body heat. Since neither of us were actually watching TV, I could feel her eyes on me. I had butterflies in my stomach.
"So do you want to know something weird I overheard?" Gisella broke the silence between us. I brought my eyes away from her lips and white teeth and nodded my head. Would kissing Gisella feel like kissing Ryanne?
"What's that?"
"I heard my mother and Tony, her fiancé, arguing when I got home. Ask me who they were arguing about." She smiled slyly.
"Who??"
"Your dad, the sheriff." Gisella smiled as if she knew something I didn't. Her smile was so captivating, I couldn't concentrate though. She cleared her throat and flicked me on the shoulder.
"What do you think about that, Stacy?" Gisella kept her eyes on me and even in the dark, I could see the sparkle in her eyes. I didn't care about her mom or my dad. All I could focus on was the way her lips rested in a small smile, like she knew her lips were taunting me. 
"I think...I want to kiss you."
I knew I wanted to kiss her. I knew I wanted to feel what her lips felt like and when her smile got bigger, I knew she wanted to kiss me too.
The front door slammed downstairs but I didn't move away from Gisella. I was so deep in a trance, daddy could have walked in my room and I wouldn't have noticed.
"Mmm, pas encore, Stacy, mon amour. Not yet, mi amor." Gisella whispered as her index finger ran over my bottom lip softly. Her eyes were gentle. Her touch was calming. And her lips were taunting.
"I'm home princess!" Dad's voice lingered upstairs and finally registered in my brain. I licked my lips and sighed.
"I can not kiss you until you figure it out...with Benny." She whispered sadly. I rolled my eyes and pouted.
"But I don't want him like I want you."
"I know, my love. I'm going to go home now." Gisella stood and grabbed her hat. She leaned over and kissed my cheek softly.
The moment she was no longer in my room, I held my fingers up to where she kissed and laid back with an enormous smile on my face. It wasn't the kind of kiss I wanted but she kissed me. Gisella kissed me!