18.

"It's so much snow outside, do you think your dad will come home tonight?" Gisella asked as we cuddled in my bed. I was trying to calm my nerves with her head on my chest. Since we kissed an hour ago, all I could think about were her lips.
"No, probably not."
"Do you want me to stay with you?" Gisella offered as if she didn't know the answer. I put my fingers in her hair and massaged her scalp softly.
"Duh."
"I was hoping you said that." She giggled before pushing herself up on her elbows. It was so easy getting lost in her eyes. She knew exactly how to cast a spell on me, her smile told me so.
"You need to tell Benny you're not interested, love. I want you to myself." Gisella's bluntness caught me by surprise. She was completely serious too. I felt so bad for leading Ben on and now I had to be completely honest with him. I didn't know how to.
"I know, I know."
Gisella leaned into me, caressing my cheek as she kissed me gently. I closed my eyes and sighed.
"Do you know?" She whispered and rubbed my cheek. I nodded my head.
"I do."
"Do you know that I've liked you since the day I saw you?" Gisella scooted away from me so I could focus on something other than her lips. My jaw dropped a little.
"N-no. I didn't know that." I stammered nervously. Gisella let out a chuckle as she released her hair from the ponytail holder.
"I just didn't know if you liked girls." She smirked. "Which I think you definitely do."
"Anyways, I want to know about your first girlfriend. The married woman." I was so curious about what Gisella liked in a woman. I wanted to know everything.
"Hmm. What do you want to know?"
"What was she like? Why did you like her? How did did you meet her?" I asked curiously.
"She was funny. I met her at the library and believe it or not, I was too shy to talk to her" Gisella snickered. "She was really confident though, that's what I liked the most. I think I stared at her for an hour before she finally approached me."
"Mhm," I nodded for her to continue.
"At first, I didn't realize she worked at the library. I thought she was just a fast reader or she was stalking me." Gisella laughed lightly. "But then she started flirting with me and making me laugh and helping me with my French homework. And I started questioning my sexuality. She was so charming and funny and beautiful and just...amazing." Gisella didn't notice the jealousy creeping up the back of my neck and I didn't want to acknowledge it.
"One day her husband came to see her and I actually got jealous. That's when I knew I liked her. She liked to flirt with me so it made it easy to...fall for her, I guess."
"So what happened?"
"Beautiful French women are dangerous, that saying is true." I wondered if Gisella knew the irony of her statement.
"She took me out a few times and treated me like I wasn't 16. When I was with her, everything felt right. You know? I knew she was married but love was brand new to me...that kind of love anyways." Gisella paused and checked the time. "A few months after we...had sex...she told me she felt guilty about not giving her all to her husband and we had to stop seeing each other."
"Were you mad?"
"No, I was heartbroken but I couldn't be mad. I knew she was married before I caught feelings for her. I'm grateful for the experience though, I learned a lot about myself because of her." Gisella turned around to fluff her pillow. When she laid back down, she put her head in my lap and smiled at me. I loved hearing her talk.
"What about your first girlfriend? What was she like?"
"Oh I've never had a girlfriend. I had a best friend...we made out a few times but it wasn't serious for her like it was for me. She was the kind of girl that kept you in trouble...but I couldn't stay mad at her. She was...perfect to me."
"Don't make me jealous" Gisella said with a straight face. I couldn't tell if she was joking or not until she started grinning.
"You have no reason to be jealous. You're perfect to everyone."
Gisella blushed a deep scarlet color. She sat up and gave me her undivided attention. When her eyes slowly lingered over my lips, I leaned in and kissed her softly. After a few seconds, she pulled away with her eyes closed.
"Not to everyone, Stacy, just you."
Gisella and I spent the rest of the night cuddling, sharing secrets and kissing until one of us couldn't take it anymore. We stayed awake until almost 3am. Her hand was in mine the entire time we watched Jeepers Creepers because she had never seen it. She actually got scared a few times and every time she jumped, she pulled my body closer to hers.
Everything about this blizzard was perfect. With heavy snow falling outside and the heat blasting inside, I fell asleep in Gisella's arms with a smile on my face.