37.

I didn't expect my nerves to crumble out of control when Gisella and I were alone but as we sat in a comfortable silence, my heart was beating almost out of my chest. I couldn't focus on anything other than how hard my heart was crashing.
"What is wrong, mon amour?" Gisella asked as she touched my thigh. I held my breath because I didn't want her to hear me gasp. That would give away me really wanting to feel her touch.
"I don't know why but I'm nervous."
"Nervous?"
"Mhm..."
"We have been alone before, mon amour." Gisella chuckled. "Come, come, kiss me." She pulled me into her arms and connected our lips quickly.
The kiss was sweet, like she missed me and then something changed. Gisella ran her finger under my chin, slipped her tongue in my mouth and sighed into the kiss with her eyes closed. It gave me butterflies and made me feel like I was floating on a cloud. When I pulled away, she giggled and wiped her lipgloss from my lips.
"Are you better now?" She asked, still watching me carefully. I nodded. I was more than okay. Kissing Gisella made me happy every single time.
"I like when you kiss me that way."
"What way do I kiss you?" Gisella smiled like she didn't know what she was doing to me. I rolled my eyes playfully.
"You know..."
"Like I want to do other things besides kiss you?" She kissed my nose and then my cheek. When I nodded my head, she kissed her way down my jaw and then swiped her tongue over my neck.
"Gisella..." I whispered. She giggled but continued kissing my neck. I didn't know what to say or do so I closed my eyes and enjoyed the way my body quickly warmed up to her touch.
"I...Gisella, I've never done this before. I don't know what to do..." I said quickly when her hands found their way under my shirt.
Gisella's fingertips were cool against my flushed skin. Her nails tickled me but I was too focused on the way her breath brought goosebumps up my arm.
"Relax my love, this doesn't have to happen now." She said sweetly. Even though I didn't know what I was doing, whatever "this" was, I wanted to do it.
Gisella kissed my nose and released me from her grip way too soon. I felt a pout cross my face.
"But..."
"I want to make your first time special." She told me in the best English I'd ever heard from her. A small part of me felt sad by that because I didn't want her accent to ever leave.
"Every time with you will be special, Gisella." I whispered. She blushed and rubbed the back of her neck. It was so cute!
Gisella was a lot more than my best friend. I didn't know anything about love and I didn't know what it felt like but she made me feel like I did. She made me feel the things they felt in the cheesy chic flicks daddy hated watching. I loved that about her.
"I don't want to be like my mother." Gisella spoke softly after a long silence washed over us. It was dark in the room and the TV was off but I was 100% comfortable in her arms. I could have fallen asleep if Gisella's heart wasn't beating so hard.
"What do you mean?"
"I just want one person for me." She paused. "I want that person to be you, mon amour." I knew Gisella and I were too young to know for sure if I would be the person for her but I really wanted to be.
I knew the moment Gisella's eyes sparkled in the dark and lured me into a sweet, hypnotizing kiss, I would do anything to make sure I was the person she always wanted. There was a possibility that I was in love for the first time and I think she knew that too...