-❋-

-This book is based off the manga! So not everything is 100% to the show bc the manga and anime are different in some ways! Also my writing style changes throughout this book, the beginning is much different than the later chapters!-

-

My whole life, I grew up around the comfort of the pink cherry trees.

My mother who loved the trees spent her whole life with them.

Every moment she would wander the garden picking up the beautiful flowers and putting them in a basket. She would bring them home every day, and braid them into my hair.

My long h/c hair which flowed to the dirt, braided and tied up into two large buns on the side of my hair.

I wore my braided hair, with beautiful blossoms in them to town each day. Every day I got home, my mother waiting for me with a fresh dinner and a flower basket.

On this day though there was no flower basket, no freshly made dinner, and my mother was missing. Sprinting out the door, I made my way to the cherry blossoms. The wind howled as I came to a halt.

My mother, who loved the cherry trees. She spent her whole life growing and taking care of them. Laying lifeless on the dirt she wandered on a daily.

I was not able to move, only able to watch. Her body torn in half, parts missing most likely eaten by a creature of some sort.

My only family left, my beautiful mother never to braid my hair again.

She had lived and died with the cherry blossoms.

I would never get her back.

----------

So this is the beginning of y/n's story lmao. She lost her mother to a demon (which she realizes later) and grows up wanting to avenge her mother~.

A little bit of info about y/n:

~She loves cherry blossoms, it reminds her of her mother who she so deeply misses.

~y/n in the beginning is 8 and next chapter she will be 15!

~She trains herself and goes to the final selection!

~y/n is 4'11! lmao (my height smh)

~ i imagined y/n to have blonde hair with tints of pink it in. Her eyes are bright pink and she has pale skin! (ofc u can make her whatever but thats mine uwu)

————
🌸✨☁️🍡💞