13 - Temari

The stone wall had completely been torn down exposing the two demons responsible for the destruction. I looked up at Tanjirou who was protecting me, and down at Nezuko who was in my arms.

'I must have instinctively jumped to cover her because she was closest to me.'

"NEZUKO GO MOVE THE UNCONSCIOUS WOMAN TO A SAFER PLACE!" Tanjirou yelled and I jumped to my feet pulling out my sword.

Nezuko ran away to go do as she was asked and I stood next to Tanjirou. We did our best to dodge the flying balls the demon was throwing at us but they moved around in abnormal ways. The balls would randomly change directions in mid-air.

Not paying attention I didn't see the ball that was hurling straight towards me. Luckily Tanjirou did and he jumped out in front of me.

"Full focus, Breath of Water:

Seventh style!"

He pierced the ball and it stopped only for a second before it moved again. Yushiro began yelling at us, his injury from earlier completely healed. He was standing over Tamayo as the enemy began to cackle removing her orange kimono.

"Let's play!" She smiled and grew more pairs of arms.

Twice as many balls came towards us, I could barely keep up.

"Hey, stupid demon hunters!" Yushiro yelled and I looked over my shoulder at him.

"Since it seems you can't see the red arrows I'll lend you my sight!" He said and threw these paper talisman at us.

The paper drifted over and attached to my head. Red arrows that showed the trail the balls were traveling appeared in front of me.

"Thank you!" I yelled and made my way outside heading straight towards the demon.

"Full focus breath of the blossom,

First form: sea of blossoms.

I took a deep breath and stayed low to the ground. Once I got close enough I jumped over the demon, a pool of blossoms surrounded me as I took my chance.

She didn't have enough time to turn around and I managed to make a giant cut in her back. She screamed out and spun around throwing a ball at me. I wasn't able to dodge and took a ball to the stomach. It sent me flying back into the brick wall.

I slowly stood up and began running back to the demon. Nezuko beat me to it and went to kick the ball that was thrown her way, but it didn't work and he leg came off.

"Nezuko!" I cried as I ran over to her. When I sat down to tend to Nezuko the demon quickly came over and kicked both me and Nezuko over to where Tamayo was.

"Y/N, Nezuko!" Tamayo shouted while crawling over to us, she attempted to stop Nezukos bleeding but couldn't.

Tamayo suddenly pulled out a syringe which she used on Nezuko to help heal her. Despite it only being to help stop the bleeding Nezuko healed her leg and it almost grew back instantly, making both Tamayo and I surprised. Once healed Nezuko stood up and ran back towards the demon, immediately engaging in a fight with her.

Nezuko and the demon began kicking the ball back and forth and I saw my chance. I stood up but was stopped by Tamayo who gave me a worried look.

"You're badly injured, that hit broke some of your ribs." She frowned but I just smiled at her.

"Don't worry, it doesn't hurt!" I lied and gave her a thumbs-up. I grabbed my sword from off the ground and began to slowly sneak around the two.

The demon didn't realize I was behind her and I took the chance to cut off some of her arms. She screamed out in pain and turned towards me, but in that moment Nezuko kicked the ball and it went straight through her stomach.

I raised my arm to fight once again but Tamayo suddenly spoke up.

"Do you know Muzan Kibutsuji's real identity?" She questioned and I paused and listened.

"He is only but a coward, he gathers hundreds of weak demons to use as shields. He only wishes to sacrifice you, you're being manipulated." She said and the demon began to scream in anger.

"SHUT UP! YOU BITCH!" she screamed and prepared another ball in her hand.

She was about to throw the ball at Tamayo but I feel an overwhelming need to try a new attack, so I did. I raised my sword above my head and took up an unknown stance.

"Breath of the blossoms ninth style:

Wrath of the floral beast!"

I jumped forward. The flowers around me took the form of a beast as I cut the demons torso in half. She fell to the ground and began to scream at the demon doctor.

"YOU KNOW NOTHING- LORD KIBUTSUJI IS-" She stopped halfway through her sentence and covered her mouth.

Tamayo slowly raised her arm and frowned.

"You said his name the curse will now activate. How sad." Tamayo said and shook her head.

The temari demon began to scream as she used her good arms to claw at the ground. She attempted to make her way over to her bottom half but stopped and began to gag. I watched in horror as giant arms sprouted out of her body and began to rip the girl apart.

Once she was fully torn apart the sun began to rise turning the rest of the demon to ash.

That night I learned one of my deadliest attacks, but also one of my most intense attacks.

My body went numb as I dropped to the ground. I couldn't catch my breath as I slowly began to black out. The last thing I heard was my name being shouted before it all went dark.

——————

double update !!

I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter ! 💖

Imma do this thing where I ss my favorite panels from each section, so this chapter it's this one.

nezuko is just so cute, and peep zenitsu in the back HEHS tanjirou vibin 😩👊

anyways tysm for reading this chapter, dont forget to leave me some feedback (also if u wanna correct any mistakes I make in my writing pls do bc ill fix it)💓