11 - Strange Patterns

Once Muzan had walked away I did my best to recollect myself. After my mini panic attack I tried my best to stand up, only to fall back down. My legs felt heavy as if weights were attached to them.

I raised my head and looked through my tears only to see Tanjirou wrestle the man from earlier. My friend was in danger and I needed to help him.

'GET UP Y/N'

Inside my head I screamed at myself.

"GET UP!!"

I shouted at myself and stood up running at Tanjirou. I wiped my tears and grabbed the demon head. I held it dow while Tanjirou held his body down. I did my best but my body was still weak and shaking from my earlier freak-out; The demon growled and thrashed under my grip but I withstood it all.

Behind me I heard footsteps coming towards us and men requesting people move away from us. One of the police officers leaned down and attempted to grab my arm.

"LET GO!" I demanded pulling my arm out of his group. "IF YOU MOVE US YOU WILL DIE!"

My voice was desperate as I restrained the demon under me. The officers continued to pull on Tanjirou and I shouting curses at us, but we wouldn't budge.

"STOP PULLING, THIS PERSON HAS NOT KILLED ANYBODY YET." Tanjirou yelled and I nodded in agreement with his words.

Right after that statement, strange patterns appeared all around us. I peered around at the beautiful pink blossoms and shapes, a yellow mist along with them. My eyes caught sight of a woman with an injured arm walking through the patterns, along with a younger boy with slick back hair following behind her.

She was truly beautiful. She was thin, pale, and had her dark hair pulled back into a low bun. To top it all off she wore a small amount of lip tint to compliment her eyes pale eyes. I stared at her for a moment but directed my attention back to the demon below Tanjirou and I. Looking down at the man he surprisingly seemed to be peacefully sleeping.

"Who are you?" Tanjirou asked. The woman did not respond instead, began her own sentence.

"You still referred to the demon as a person, and you're trying to save him." She replied clutching her bleeding arm.

Her arm healed quickly, the sign of a long cut disappearing in moments. I watched as the man behind her frowned at the cut, but directed his attention to me; He glared.

"I am a demon, but a doctor. I shall lend you my help." She turned slightly and looked directly at Tanjirou and me.

"I want to eradicate that man, the man who calls himself Muzan Kibutsuji."

She then proceeded to turn her back on us. The boy beside her picked up the demon and walked away, leaving me and Tanjirou alone in the plaza.

-

wowie this is sooo short !!

anyways i hope u enjoyed this chapter, ill get a longer one up asap! 🥺

Also I may or may not be working on a zeintsu x reader a ha ha !

xoxo🌸☁️🦋✨💕