Chapter Three: Halloween Store

The Losers had finally made it to the Halloween store. They hopped off their bikes and trampled into the run down building. Inside there were many racks full of different Halloween costumes. They had all sorts of cool accessories. A particular costume of Venkman from Ghostbusters caught Richies eye.

The costume was awesome! It even came with a ghost trap. Richie being the nerdy one of the crew found it pretty damn cool. Richie picked up the costume and went to try it on. Surprisingly it fit and Richie was certain he wanted to be Venkman. Tozier smiled to himself and went to show Eddie.

"He Eds what do you think of this?" Richie asked excitedly.
Eddie smiled at Richie's excitement and found it cute.
"That's cool." Eddie said.
"You could be Ray Stantz!" Richie yelled.

Eddie didn't really care for the Ghostbusters but the way Richie got so excited when he asked him Eddie couldn't help but say yes. Richie grabbed Eddies hand and dragged him to the Ghostbusters section. Eddie watched as Richie looked over all the costumes to make sure none were damaged. Richie picked one out and turned around and smiled at Eddie.

"Go try this on," Richie said.

Eddie took the costume and went to the dressing room. He'd be lying if he said he didn't think it was a cool costume. He put the costume on and it was pretty comfortable and made Eddie feel badass. Eddie took it off and folded it back into the bag and came out of the dressing room.

"Well what do you think?" Richie said.
"It's really cool," Eddie said back.

Mike walked over to them holding a Zeddemore costume. Richie smiled and showed Mike the costumes they had picked out.

"Now all we need is a Spengler," Mike said with a smile.
"I'll be Spengler!" Ben said making everyone jump.
"Where the hell did you come from!" Mike shouted.

They all started laughing and purchased their costumes. Bill and Bev met them by the cash register with their costumes in hand. Ben again frowned when he saw they were going as Bonnie and Clyde. Richie gave Ben a "I'm sorry" look and they all piled back outside and on their bikes.

"Hey, my parents leave for a business trip tomorrow. How about you guys come spend the night at my house?" Richie offered.

All the losers smiled and agreed to go to Richie's. They all biked to their houses excited to hangout again tomorrow.