Chapter Four: Sleep Over PT.1

Before Richie knew it, it was the next day. He got up and picked things up around his house. He was excited for the sleepover because the Losers had never had a group sleep over before. Richie finished cleaning up his house and decided he should run to the store.

  Richie hopped on his bike and road down to the local grocery. There he picked out various snacks. He smiled to himself as he picked up a box of Oatmeal Creme Pies for Eddie. After that Richie went up to the check out and bought the items. Then he was off back to his house.

  Tozier had finally finished setting everything up. He hid the Oatmeal Creme Pies to surprise Eddie later. He finally had some free time to relax and shower before everyone showed up. Richie took a deep breath and laid on the couch drooping his arm off lazily as he rolled onto his stomach. With that Richie was asleep.

  Eddie was the first to show up to Richie's. The boy knocked repeatedly on the door. He was surprised to hear silence on the other side. Eddie jiggled the door handle and the door opened with a soft creek. The frail boy peered into the small house and let himself in.

   Eddie heard soft snores coming from the living room and followed them. Then he saw Richie sound asleep on his couch. Eddie smiled because for the first time in a long time Richie had finally gotten some sleep. Eddie crept upstairs to Richie's room where he dug out Richie's game boy. Eddie began playing Pokémon even though he didn't really understand the concept.

  Richie woke up to a loud knock on the door. He opened it to see all the Losers except for Eds.

  "Where is Eddie?" Richie questioned.
  "I'm not sure," Bev responded.
  "His mom probably said he can't c-" Richie was cut off by a loud scream.
  "BOO" Eddie screamed.

  Richie was startled by this but then began laughing.

  "How did you get in?" Richie asked.
  "Door was unlocked," Eddie said as he continued playing on Richie's game boy.
  "How long have to been here, you creep?!" Richie said.

   Eddie smiled and shut off the game boy. The rest of the Losers were already on the couch playing Donkey Kong on the Atari. Richie was cheering Bill on as he almost made it to the top. After the Atari they all decided on watching Pet Semetary.