~ Chapter 2 ~

I never really pay attention in class, I never really do. I've always been like that for some reason.. So for most of the class I was daydreaming about Shawn. Shawn is Lily's older brother. Ever since me and Lily were bffs I've had a crush on him, and she knows, yay.
"Y/N?!"
Huh? I look up and see my teacher staring at me, and also the whole class. I blink a few times and hear a few giggles.
"Yes miss?"
"Do you know what the answer is?"
"Uhh what's the question?"
A few more giggles emerge from the class and I feel my cheeks flush and start to burn.
"The question y/n was (5xX) + 3 = 13 what does X equal?"
"Uhhh" I went blank, and not giggles filled the air. But then suddenly I remembered.
"Um it's 2, X equals 2."
"Yes that's correct y/n, next time pay attention yeah?"
"Yes miss."
"Ok now class ... blah blah blah."
I went back to daydreaming about Shawn and luckily miss didn't catch or pick on me again. When the bull rung I rushed out of class, wanting to get out of there to escape the embarrassment I had just gone through.

When I found Lily we went to our usual seats in the caviteria and I told her everything. (Other than the fact that I was daydreaming about HER brother).
"Oh y/n, when are you going to learn?"
As you can already tell Lily's a lot wiser than me and she has good grades, the opposite of me.

And before we knew it the bell had gone again, cueing us to our next class.

The rest of the day was a drag, other than when I had art, my favourite subject, it's the only thing I'm good at, preferably water colour painting.
I sadly didn't have any classes with Lily either, but I was going to see her tomorrow anyways.

When the last bell went I quickly paced out of class happy to finally go home, but since I was going faster then normal I accidentally bumped into some and dropped all of my books.
I bent down and started to pick them up, and the person I bumped into helped me too. As I was picking them up, I focused of the other persons hands, all the little details engraved into the pair. And they almost seemed soft. After I, well we, picked up the books I stood up and noticed that I had bumped into shawn. YES THE SHAWN THAT I DAYDREAM ABOUT.
I immediately started to flush, again.
"Oh I'm so sorry, I'll look out next time."
"It's ok, y/n isn't it? You're friends with Lily right?"
oh my god he knows who I am? Someone grab me an inhaler.
"Yeah I am, really close actually, I guess I'll see you around. bye!"
I quickly rushed and heard a quite "bye" as I walked away.

Once I was out of his sight I breathed in and out. and then I remembered. HE KNOWS WHO I AM, AND WE TOUCHED HANDS. Today wasn't too bad after all. huh.

I started walking home and eventually made it there. Once I was inside I changed into my pyjamas and lied onto my bed.
I can't believe that happened, I thought to myself for not the first time.

Let's just hope doesn't think I'm a weirdo now...