~ Chapter 3 ~

The next morning I do the same routine I do everyday, every week, every year. Nothing ever changes in my life, it's always been the same.

When I got to school I saw shawn and waved at him, while having a goofy smile on my face. He waves back with a confused face and goes back to walking to his class.
WHY DID I DO THAT, HE PROBABLY THINKS IM STUPID NOW. UHGG
"Y/N?"
I snap out of my thoughts and see Lily.
"Oh hi Lily!" I rub the back of my neck and quickly calm down.
"Are you okay?"
NO IM NOT
"Yeah I'm fine, just thinking"
I give her a shy smile and giggle.
She giggles too.
"Ok then.. so what classes do you have today Y/N?"
"Uhh I have english first."
"What?! Me too!"
"Really?"
She nods her head excitedly.
"Finally! We have a class together."
We smile widely and start to walk to our english class.

As soon as we get to the class the bell goes and we walk in together. The first thing I see is someone sitting in the middle of the class.
They had brown curly hair and black jeans on. They were fiddling with a pencil in between their fingers and they also had a scar on there cheek. And then I realised...

It was Shawn.

"Shit."
I whispered under my breath.
"What Y/N?"
"Oh nothing."
And in that moment Shawn looked up from his desk and I gave him a shy smile.
"Uhg it's Shawn, why does he have to be in here?!"
Lily complained aggressively.
"It's okay we'll just sit in the back to avoid him."
"Fine."
She agreed with a mad look on her face.
I rubbed her back and gave out a little giggle. She turned her head and slapped me on the arm.
"Ow!"
Shawn looked over with a concerned look on his face.
"You deserved it!" Lily giggles.
"Hmph."
We finish walking to the back of the class and sit down next to each other.

English was okay. It's not my favourite but it's not as bad as math.  But Lily and Shawn being there made it okay.

When the bell went and everyone was walking out of class someone tapped my shoulder once i was outside. I spun around and saw shawn there.
"Hi"
"Hey, why did Lily uh hit you back there?"
"Oh we were just having fun."
I said in a laughing tone.
"Oh okay. See you."
"Bye.."

What just happened? Why did shawn come up and TALK TO ME?Does he care about me?
Before I could ask anymore questions to myself Lily dragged my away from my standing position into a frantic walk.
"What was all that about Y/N?"
"Oh he was just asking why you hit me."
"Oooooh (says in a lovey tone) tehehe."
This time I gave Lily a slap on the arm.
"Ow!"
"You deserved it!"
I said in a mocking tone.
"Looks like someone has a crush on you." She said while raising her eyebrows.
"Noo!"
But in my head I wasn't thinking that.
I was thinking.

Does he?