~ Chapter 15~

for the next couple of weeks every day, I would go to shawns house and we would spend hours writing, playing songs and just messing around the guitar. every now and then we would kiss and every time it happened the intensity of butterflies would grow every time. it's like I couldn't ever get enough of him

when I would return home after chilling with Shawn, I still would think about him, even more than I did when I was with him. whenever I closed my eyes his silhouette filled the dark space and his laugh filled my mind. he was the drug to me that made me smile every day when I woke up. he was my world.

eventually, we started officially started dating and he would bring me flowers for me, and chocolates if I was feeling down. whenever I heard the word perfection his beautiful face, personality and curls flooded my head. and it's funny to think that this wouldn't have happened without me bumping into him.

~

today was the day of our first date as a couple. I have no idea where we are going, but he said that all I have to do is wear something that is dressy casual, whatever that is supposed to mean. first, I had a shower and washed my hair so it smelled nice, I then blow-dried it and tied it up, doing my face first. I put some concealer under my eyes since I was staying up most nights, talking or night dreaming about Shawn. I put a little bit of shimmery gold eyeshadow on my lids, then set my face with some power, ending with some highlighter. I changed into a casual dress, which I was going to pair with some boots. I took my hair our and curled it into beach waves, so it wasn't too "dressy". 

Shawn was going to pick me up at 7 and it was 6:55 so I quickly put on some perfume and applied mascara to my lashes then headed to the living room, waiting for him to come.

"you look very nice y/n" I spun my head around and saw my mum in the kitchen. my cheeks turned red and I let out a small laugh. 

"Thanks, mum"

"your welcome sweetie" she smiled at me and I smiled back. then before the awkwardness could kick in I heard a knock at the door and realised that Shawn was here.

"ok well, that's my signal" I chuckled.

"have a good time!" my mum told me as I headed to the door. 

"I will don't worry," I responded, then opening the door.

as I opened the door I almost lost my breath at the sight. Shawn was in a pair of black boots, his signature shoes, black jeans, and a nice red buttoned-up shirt, matching my dress, with the first couple of buttons still open. He smelled of the cologne that I loved and his hair was not gelled, with his curls out, which I adored.

"Hey," he said smiling

"hi, you look gooood."

"hahaha, you can't say anything." he said, with me giggling.

"well, I wanna know where you're taking me so lets gooooo"

"ok miss curious." we walked to the car and he opened the passenger side door for me. 

"well thank you." I smiled and he returned one back. 

when he got in and started the car I immediately turned on the radio since singing with him in the car was one of my favourite things we did together. the first song that came on was one that we both LOVED so both started to sing our hearts out while laughing at the same time, obviously, Shawn was as ecstatic as me since he was driving and we didn't want to crash. we were driving for a good 10 minutes when we got to this pizza shop. 

"pizza?"

"noo, just wait." he went inside and picked up two pizzas that he ordered, I was starving since I didn't have lunch so I was ready to start eating but Shawn stopped me.

"just wait"

"hmmm fine.." we drove for a while, so I lost track of time. before we got to the place he blindfolded me and also put earmuffs over my ears.

"are you going to kidnap me or something?" lifting the earmuffs up for a second

"haha maybe?" I laughed, put the earmuffs back down and he started to drive again.

we eventually came to a stop and by this time was stomach was as loud as ever so I was ready to get to the place. I carefully got out the car and Shawn guided the way to where we were going, soon the ground began to feel soft and I was really confused. 

then Shawn tapped my shoulder, meaning I could take off the covers, and when I took them off I gasped and smiled...

a/n

sorry for not updating as much as I said i would, I just wasn't feeling motivated :(

hehe hope you enjoyed this chapter, please remember to vote, it helps my story get seen <3

- C