AUTHOR UPDATE

Hello everybody!! I'm not dead!!

Let me start off by apologizing profusely for leaving you all hanging. I don't know how many of you are still waiting on this story to update, but if you are, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your loyalty and dedication to my stories. You all have made me a better writer over the years, and I can't express how amazing you all are for sticking around.

And now! My reason for disappearing! To keep it short and simple, my reason for leaving Wattpad was life. I got engaged last Christmas Eve, and life has been a whirlwind since then. I'm not married yet, but my fiance and I have been busily planning a Disney World wedding (yes, you read that right). On September 29th, 2021, we will be married at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort. Outside of that craziness, I've also been working a lot more. I'm still a substitute teacher, but I've landed a number of long-term positions since I last updated on here, and I'm hoping that soon, I will officially have a full time position as an English Teacher.

And in the midst of everything, I also became a doggo mama to the little cutie pictured above.

I hope you all can forgive me for leaving you hanging like this on this story! I don't know for sure if I'll get back into it, but now that I'm sitting here typing this update and eagerly awaiting your replies, I'm finding that I kind of really miss the community here. So who knows?! Maybe an ACTUAL story update will be coming in the future! ;)

Once again, thank you all for staying with me on this story. Thank you to all of the new readers as well, who I haven't had the pleasure of interacting with while I've been away. I have seen and appreciated your comments, even if I didn't have a chance to respond. Your comments and dedication are what keeps me wanting to write.

I love you all,

Jena