Chapter 9

[Bang] So, like, how are we gonna tape the video without her watching?

[Jazz] Hm...I don't know

* in Beep's room*

[Beep] (Crying) Oh, Patch. I'll n-never f-forget y-you. You w-were t-too y-young t-to d-die. Y-You w-were m-my b-best f-friend. I l-love y-you a-and I-I'll m-miss y-you.

[Jazz] Beep, can you let me in?

[Beep] (Crying) S-sure. I-I'm c-coming.

Beep unlock the door but didn't open it so Jazz opened it herself. When Jazz went in she noticed that Beep wasn't in bed she was under her bed.

[Jazz] Beep, Are you under there?

[Beep] (Crying) Y-Yeah. I-I'm u-under h-here. I-I-Is t-that y-you, Jazz?

[Jazz] Yes it's me. Come on out. I know that you're really sad.

Beep rolled out from under her bed and was crying so much that her eyes were super red.

[Jazz] You've been in here for a while. Are you feeling any better now?

[Beep] (Crying) N-Not r-really. I-I c-can't s-stop t-thinking a-about P-Patch. I-I r-really m-miss h-him.

[Jazz] I know how you feel. But its not like all of this was your fault.

[Beep] (Crying) I-It I-Is m-my f-fault. B-But t-the w-weird t-thing i-is I-I d-don't k-know h-how i-it I-is.

[Jazz] Oh boy. Come here, Beep?

Beep ran up to Jazz and hugged while crying uncontrollably.

[Beep] (Crying) I-I j-just d-don't k-know w-what t-to d-do a-anymore.

[Jazz] I'm sorry, Beep. It's gonna be ok.

[Beep] (Crying) N-No i-it i-isn't.

[Jazz] There, there. You know basically these things just happened out of nowhere but when does happen you can't stop it. Even if it's for those you love the most.

But that just made Beep cry even more than before. She was completely heartbroken and depressed. That's when Jazz saw the box of tissues on Beep's night stand and grabbed it.

[Jazz] Here, Beep. Let it all out.

Beep then grabbed a tissue from the box and blew into it. After she did she started to calm down a little bit. She then grabbed another tissue from the box and dried off her face.

[Jazz] Are you feeling better now?

[Beep] (Sniffing) Y-Yeah. A little bit. But if don't mind I kinda wanna be alone.

[Jazz] Sure. I don't mind.

After Jazz left Beep was still kinda sniffing a bit so she blew her nose until she calm down. She climbed back into bed and went straight to sleep.

To Be Continued