22

[3rd Person POV]
"Mrs. Kim, you're here" Hoseok said and gave a hug to Taehyung's mother. They all hug one another while Lia just bowed to her. Mrs. Kim want to bow to Y/n but she lost in her thoughts.

Boss Is all what in Y/n's mind

"Y/n!" Lia whisper yelled to her snapping her out of the thoughts. Y/n quickly bowed to Taehyung's mother and look at her boss again

"Eommoni, who is this?" Jungkook asked making all the attention are now to that one man

Mrs. Kim chuckled "Silly me. This is Mr. Kim. Taehyung's father" with that Lia and Y/n mouth part away.

"So you are the patient's parents? *they nodded* May I talked to you privately?" the doctor asked and they followed him in the room.

"WHAT" - Lia

"THE" - Y/N

"FUCK" both of them said making all of them look at both of them

"What's wrong y/n? Lia?" RM asked. No replied from the girls leaving the guys confused

After a while they walked out of the room to be greeted by a lot of questions. All questions were answered well while there is two figures around them still with wide mouths.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I lied to you" everyone looked at them in confusion. "It's a long story and I think we have all the time as we wait for Taehyung to conscious again."

Times Skip (I will explain later)

"So that is why you did all of this? You can just looked for his mother information rather than making me work as a maid for your son" Y/n facepalm herself and sighed "Everything I did are all wasted because there is nothing to be worried about. You said that an idol are after him so I really focus in doing my job. But I wonder how would I complete my task when I work inside his house than being outside"

Everyone giggled at her statement

"But I think this is not wasted at all because... someone found her love right now" Lia said making Jin chocked on his own saliva "No! Not me! But Taehyung himself and Y/n"

Mr. and Mrs. Kim look at Y/n and smiled brightly "I am glad that you're the one who made Taehyung happy all this time. I will give my bless to both of you" Y/n shook her head

"This is just miss understanding. Me and Taehyung is nothing and will never be something"

"But I really don't mind if you're my future daughter in-law because I know the best of you" Y/n blushed and look down

Do I really like him?

"See she's blushing right now" everyone laugh at her and suddenly the emergency door once again opened.

"May I know who is Lee Y/N?" all of them look at the doctor confusedly "The patient keep calling for the name in his sleep. I thought that it is better if the owner of the name be by his side to keep calm him"

"But isn't he should look for his parents or his members?"

"We've seen him just now. It's your turn. Go and calm him down" Mrs. Kim said and hug y/n

"It's okay y/n. We'll be waiting for him. I will not escape this time" Y/n nodded and went inside. Y/n gasped seeing his peaceful face. No bruises or even cut on his face but it is everywhere on his arm and legs.

She slowly approached him and hold his hands "I'm here" with that Taehyung's eyes opened slowly.

"Y/n?"

"Yes it's me" Y/n smiled shyly

"I-I have something serious to ask and I hope you will answer it honestly"

"Sure,

"Y/n... Will you be my girlfriend? I will take a no as answer if you did not answer it in 3 seconds"

1

2

3

HeartBreak

TBC

VOTE PLEASE 🥺

20 votes = New Update