35

[3rd Person POV]
"Yaaa! Kim Taehyung! What are you doing there? Come on we need to leave now." the leader said to Taehyung.

"Okay wait a minute. I'm coming." he said as he quickly type something on his phone and walk toward the members.

"What are you doing?" jimin asked. He shake his head and smiled to Jimin. "If there's anything you want to talk about, you can tell me. I'll be there for you"

"I'm fine"

-

[Y/N POV]
"Let's go now" I looked at the back as I can feel him close to me. I sighed and quickly followed ?? from behind with my luggage .

"Why do I feel like he is here with me now?" you chuckled while walking to the front still looking at the back. You stopped as you bumped to someone. You looked at the person "Oppa!" you hit ?? but he kind looked shock so I followed his eyes to meet with

Taehyung

"Y/n? Where are you going with all these stuff?" he asked panicking.

"I'm moving" i said making all the boys gasped and look at you in disbelief.

"You're moving but you didn't tell any of us? Seriously y/n. Who are we to you actually?" i chuckled and scratch my neck

"You're my best friend of course but I'm sorry for not telling you. We planned this few days ago so I have so many things to do and forget to tell you guys" Jimin sighed and went closer to you

"Are you trying to run away from him?" I shake my head

"No, we decided to leave Korea and stay in America for awhile. Maybe we'll be back soon" I said while looking at all of them.

[3rd Person POV]
"No farewell? Seriously?" Jungkook said making Y/n giggled.

"I guess this will be our farewell" Y/n shrugged and looked at the time "I think it's time" Y/n looked at ?? while linking her arm with his.

"Specific area that you'll go?" RM asked. Y/n raised one of her brows "We're also going to America so maybe we can meet there" Y/n nodded and tell him the place.

"I think we should you now y/n" Y/n looked at ?? and nodded. They walked toward the departure door leaving them.

"So they're not taking the same plane as us" Jhope said as he looked at his ticket

"I guess so"

"Is that the guy you told us?" Jin asked Taehyung and he nodded "They seem so real"

"They are real" Yoongi said while walking toward their manager

Meanwhile

"Wtf y/n! Why did you lie to them? We're not even going to *area name*" Y/n smiled to him

"I'm an idiot if I tell them the truth. He'll definitely looks for me baboya" Y/n said while boarding the plane.

-

Fews Days Later

"Y/n, sometimes you gotta be bald-"

"JUST ROCK THE WORLD" Y/n and ?? sing together. Both of them laughed until the silence come.

"You look different now" Y/n looked into herself in the mirror and laugh

"I look so pretty now" she smiled to herself. ?? hit her arm and hug her from behind.

"You know that I love you right. I love you more than you love yourself" ?? said. "You're not the y/n I know after we moved here. Your appearance also different. You likes to wear bright color outfit but now it's all black. Where did my old Y/n go?"

"She's gone after she left Korea. She'll never come back"

TBC

VOTE PLEASE 🥺.

Short chapter ❤️ I love you. Stay safe. Stay home and be hygiene.