33

[Tae POV]
I woke up by the sunlight "Omg" I massage my temple and look around. I'm inside my room but why I don't remember coming back yesterday. I slept... Y/n. I quickly stand up and went to living room "HYUNG!"

All of them looked at me in shock "Tae ah. Awake already?" Namjoon said

"Hyung, how did I end up sleeping in my bed?" I asked curiously. Jin sigh while walking towards me

"I saw you in front of that Jjajangmyeon restaurant and bring you back home" he patted my head "You should be more careful or else you will end up caught by our fans" with that he walked away. I sighed and nodded.

"I thought I saw Y/n brought me here" I mumbled and went to my room.

[3rd Person POV]
"Hyung, why do I feel so bad toward him?" Jungkook asked

"Noo. Y/n said that we shouldn't tell him about her helping him at all" Jimin said making the youngest nodded "We all should be thankful that she brought him home and to repay her kindness we should keep our mouth shut" he continued

"Taetae?" Y/n shake the body and looks like he is in deep sleep. She tried to call Jungkook but he did not pick up so she called Jimin and he did not pick up as well. She had no choice but to bring him home by herself.

As she arrive, she met with Hoseok."Y/N !!! What happen? Tae?" Hoseok said panicly why approached them. He took Taehyung in his arm and turned to Y/n. "Can you tell me what happen?" Y/n nodded and breath deeply.

"He went for me and I chase him out. At first, I thought he went home and when I'm on my way to go back home, Jungkook call and said he's not home yet. I found him laying in front the restaurant with hot temperature. I'm sorry, it's all my fault. I didn't--"

"No it,s not your fault. Don't blame yourself. Come in while I put him in bed." Y/n quickly shake her head

" I need to go. Don't tell him that I helped him. Explain to him later that he was help by you or any other members. Please" she made a pleased face to him making him sigh and nodded.

"Why you keep running from him btw. Let him at least talk to you for once and maybe after that he won't look for you." Y/n sadly smile to him and nodded.

"I'll let him explain if that can make him leave me after" Y/n said and bowed to him "You owe me so please keep your promise. Excuse me" with that she walked away.

--

"Are you sure you want to do this? You might lose everything y/n" ?? said to y/n. Y/n confidently nodded.

"If that can make me happy. I'll gladly do it" ?? frowned at her.

"Happy? You sure you'll happy after this? At least make yourself happy for once" Y/n looked up to the sky and smile.

"I am happy"

--

[Tae POV]
I saw Y/n with someone who I don't recognise. Is that Taeyong? No no definitely not him. What is he doing with her at her workplace. I walked toward both of them and smile behind the mask. She looked at me and sigh. She knew it's me. "Can I talk to you for awhile?" she looked at the guy who sit across her and look at me again.

"Can't you see that I am with my date right now?" with that me and the guy wide our eyes.

"Da-date?" I looked at the guy and he suddenly nodded

"Yeah we're in middle of our date. Who is this babe?" Y/n sigh

"Let me talk to him for awhile" that guy nodded at her. She pulled me by arm and went outside the restaurant. "What you need to talk about? If it is about you and Anastasia, I don;t care anymore. If you want to talk about why am I with that guy. It's none of your business. Me and Taeyong is done that is why I am with new guy. I you can find a new girl in short time why not me" wow she already said things that I planned to say. I have nothing to say now.

"Noo. It's actually about me and you. I'm s--"

"First of all there is no me and you anymore. And if you're sorry, it's okay I forgave you. There is nothing you should forgive instead I am sorry for not able to give what you want. I also want to thank you for making me happy for a long time. I'm happy that besides me there is someone else can make you happy. At least I will not feel guilty at all" since when this girl talked a lots.

"Y/n. Look. Listen to me first" she nodded and sign me to continue "What I am about to say might sound stupid but please hear me. I love you and will forever love you. I don't know what happen to me that time but I miss you so much and when I met Anastasia for the first time, I went to her and be her friend. It's not my fault that she reminds me about you alot. Her personality is almost the same. That is what I thought. But after I am with her she changed. Her real personality came out. After I kept thinking about you Y/n. I heard from dad that you're coming back soon at the moment and I want to surprise but you did it first. I'm sorry that you heard about me and Anastasia through News. I did regret for announced our relationship because I only need you." Y/n darkly chuckled

"What are you? Idiot. That's all you want to say? What kind of stupid explain I ever heard fro someone. There is many guy at my workplace yet I still wait for you. Do you ever think about with who I work? There are so many goodlooking guy around me but I only thought of you. There is nothing else to talk about. You already gave your long await explanation to me so don't think about it anymore. What I wish from you is please stay away from me. People might miss understand me if they see me with you when I am with my date just now" with that she walked away but I stopped her by grabbing he wrist.

"You don't need to turn around. Please let me do this to you for the last time..

..and I'll leave after"

TBC

VOTE PLEASE 🥺.