34

Few Days Later

[3rd Person POV]
"You shouldn't do this if you want. I'm not pushing you to do it." ?? said to Y/n. (Yes, they met again.)

"Shut up. I know you want the best for me and this is the best. You gave me this idea and you want me to take it back? No way" she rolled her eyes.

"Y/n, you are pretty and still have long journey. Why you want to do this? Tell me. Is it okay to run away from all the problem? You're not helping him at all by doing this"

"Being pretty is not everything when you're--"

"Stop it. I don't want to hear it. What I want to hear is you decide to got back to Taehyung and tell truth. We're nothing Y/n. I'm really shocked when you told him that I am your boyfriend."

"HEllooOOOOO! You gave me that idea too" she said playfully then chuckled.

"I was just playing with you. I never thought you will agree with it." ??? facepalm himself.

It was a long pause until Y/n talk again "I am not running away from him. It's just if I go back to him, I'll definitely hurt him. I am very sure that we won't last long. It's all over when he date Anastasia" she stared at the ground and mumbled "I do miss him"

"I heard he is over with Anastasia. Why don't you--"

"Stop! Do not continue your words. If you keep doing this to me, this will be our last meet." Y/n glared at him and check her phone.

"You know that-" he stopped when Y/n glared at him again "-nooo. I'm not going to talk about him. Duh. What I'm saying is you will not able to run away from me Y/n" she look at his smirked in disbelief and scoffed.

"What are you? bipolar? Psychopath?" with that ?? laugh at her "You right that I can't leave you and will never leave you butttttt.. you have to know that I able to do worse than you" they both laugh and when she stopped smiling ?? knew something.

"Y/n?"

"I think it's time" she smiled to him sadly. He nodded at her and sigh as he failed in making her cancel her plan.

"I'll make sure everything is going to be fine" he knew the truth that no one knows including Y/n herself.

"Promise me that you'll be there for me." ?? nodded at her and connect their pinky promise. "I love you"

"No you love Tae--" he was cut when she hit his arm

"I told you that you'll not see anymore." with that she enter her house.

"Nahh, I promised you." he shouted while pouting "Don't forget what I ask you to do. It's--"

"yeah yeah 3 times a day. lollll. I knew it idiot" she stuck her tongue out and close the door.

"Tch. She kept making joke about it." he sigh "YEAH RIGHT GO AND TAKE BATH 3 THREE TIMES A DAY YOU STINKY"

-

[Tae POV]
I have been keeping myself from everyone again after that incident. I still remember her words

"You don't need to turn around. Please let me do this to you for the last time and I'll leave after" I sigh and let go of her wrist. I stepped closer to her and hesitately hug her from behind. I place my hands around her waist while I hid my face in her neck and smell her scent. She still smell the same. Indeed she never change. But I am the reason for the new her. She flinched at first but she remain cool after.

"Thank you for all the happy moments we ever had when we're together. What you said just now really hurt me but I know i did worse than you. I realised that I am late to have you again in my arms but thank you for at least gave me a chance to explain and... thank you for not pushing me when I hug you. After I let of this hug, we'll stay as a stranger unless.. *I giggled* unless you want me back you can turn around." tears are flowing on my cheeks right now and I know her neck is wet with my tears. I was about to let her go but she stopped me by grabbing my hands from let it go. I smiled by it all fade when

"You said your final speech, now it's my turn. First of all I'm sorry for stopping you from let me go but I had to or else I can't talk to you anymore. Thank you for being there for me when I need you before. Whatever happen in future, I want you to know that you always have special place in my heart and will forever in there. I'm glad to know a guy like you. Thank you for not treating me bad even though you're top star. Never have I ever thought to leave you before. But now it change. Everything that we have built before are gone Tae. I want to know that you're not the reason. God have planned everything for us and it shows that we are not meant to be. Lastly, thank you and I'm sorry that I had to do this or else you'll hurt. I'll not forgive myself if I am the reason if you hurt." with that she let my hands off and walked away. Tears on my cheeks never stop as I saw her walked inside the restaurant.

"What does she means by hurt me? Did that guy tried to hurt me?" I shake my head "I need to find out myself"

TBC

VOTE PLEASE 🥺.

Who is ?? What is Y/n trying to do?? What do you think will happen next??? Share it with me.

NOTED: Tomorrow I will publish new book (KTH ff again) and I hope you support it while waiting for Chapter 35 on SUnday. Yes I am not going to publish new chapter tomorrow.