36

[Y/n POV]
'Everything will be okay. Everything will be alright' I mumbled this words repeatedly. Leaving him for good is the best decision I ever made. I believe everything happens for a good reason.

"Where did you put my - Y/n? You alright?" I nodded "Sure thing" ?? scoffed and went closer to me "Go ahead and cry. It's not a crime for crying. Everyone will experience hard time and obviously no one could handle it well" I hugged him and cry "Hope after this, you'll tell me what you concern about"

[Tae POV]
I was trying to remember my interview speech that Namjoon teached me. But something bother me which make me hard to remember the words. I want to add someone's name in my speech. I looked around for my hyungs "Can any of you take my part of speech?" Namjoon gave me a look and raise one of his eyebrows

"You don't want to talk?" I shake my head "Then?"

"I want to give my own speech not during our interview but when we win"

"Then what if we didn't win anything? You might not able to speak anything about it" Jimin said making me smile

"I believe in fate. If there is fate then we will win. If we didn't win, it's mean both of us cannot be save anymore"

"You mean Y/n" I smiled and shrugged

[3rd Person POV]
"Y/n! I need to watch my favourite award show. Give me back that remote control" ?? said while trying to snatch it from her hands. Y/n chuckled and gave it to him

"Please low the volume and..."

"don't sing" ?? continued her words and laugh "sure. You sure will be deaf one day if I keep sing"

"and the Billboard goes to... BTS. I want to thank ARMY and our family for always been there for us since day1. Btw Taehyung have something to say." Rm speech played on tv.

"ARMY!! Saranghae. Y/n I love you too!"

Loud Thud

"Y/n?! Are you okay?" ?? asked in concern and went towards the kitchen to see Y/n on the floor

"Y/n? WAKE UP!"

TBC

VOTE PLEASE 🥺.

Really short Chapter after a long time😅 I'm sorry that it takes long time for a new chapter. It is because I am busy with assignments. Due date is coming really soon. Imagine having 2 assignment for each subject (7 subjects) and all the due date is around the corner 😭 That is for group assignment, not individual assignment (I have almost 20 individual and group assignments to complete)