Candy Waffles

Y/N POV
I was currently making a candy waffles like LJ and Toby wanted. The smell of sugar and sweets rushed through the air. While the waffles were cooking I made sure to get meat for EJ. Once the food was done I was about to put it on a plate for the others until I was stopped my a small tentacle.
"Oh hello slenderman, do you need anything?"
He was staring for a minute until he shook his head and nod.
"Is it ok for me to set up the table for you?"
I smiled and nodded
Slender then set up the table neatly with me putting the food on the table.
"Thank you for helping Slenderman."
"Please call me slender dear." He said with a blush.
Not even a second of us staring until toby and LJ come tumbling down the stairs literally! They ran as fast as their little legs could carry them just to get to the table. As soon as the jumped on the table they immediately started to shove the food in their mouths.
I was trying to hold in my laughter on how cute they are. While slender just shook his head while looking down.
"Hehe are they always like this?"
"Unfortunately yes Y/N."
The rest soon came down and ate their food.Tim had stars in his eyes as soon as he ate it. The same with Brian.
"This is really good miss Mk!" Sally chirped with her mouth full of candy waffles.
"Sally dear, it is very rude to talk with your mouth full." Slender said scolding her while chuckling.
"Yea very rude!" LJ said with a stuffed mouth as well. Slender was going to speak until I interrupted him.
"LJ you are an adult act like it." I said like a mother.
Slender had a blush on his face and acted like he didn't. The other creepy pasta's noticed too. They either glared at him or just sat there quietly jealous that he got attention.

Oh it's gonna be a long day.

(Sorry if it is short, I will update more when I am ungrounded, not lying)