Some of their thoughts

Slenders POV
The children have been trying to get Y/N's attention for the rest of the day. Many times have they all talked and tried to get closer to her. Toby and Helen especially.
I know that some of them don't want to admit that they like her, same with me. But if we are going to fight for her, we have to get rid of any competition.

Ticci Toby POV
I just don't understand why she hangs out with Oliver that much! She is supposed to be with me, I was the first one to get here!
"I-I don't *tic* ge-t it."
Jeff and BEN looked up from the TV that they were watching.
"Don't get what?" BEN questioned
"W-why d-d-does *tic* she h-hang out w-with O-o-oliver? Does s-she l-like him?" I say hugging my legs closer to my own body.
"Ppffft fat chance for him." BEN answered
"H-huh?"
"That guy is actually gay." Jeff said taking a small bite of the dorito chip.
"Gay as fuck man, he needed help so he called Y/N to the party." BEN said laughing at the dude who just died in the TV.

Huh so I still have a chance with her. Maybe I should hang out more with her to get closer. The others are getting closer as well. I just have to be there for her.

Masky POV
The boss is getting too close to Y/N. It should be me- wait! I mean, Y/N is just an annoying person and she will anger the boss.
Yeah, that's what I meant.
...But she is ok I guess.

LJ POV
Ahhahahahahaha! The stupid look of embarrassment on EJ's face when I pushed him into his kidneys! Hahahahah! He's coming after me, but I'll just go to Y/N. She will save me!

No ones POV
While there was havoc in the house, Ann and Sally were talking with Y/N before they heard a crash from downstairs.