Other Slendy's?!

Y/N POV
The crash came from downstairs so Sally,Nurse Ann, and me went downstairs to check it out. Not to my surprise, LJ was running away from EJ with...kidneys on his face? Of course I was running around trying to grab them, but damn small legs are fast. They eventually stopped because Slender grabbed the two and dragged them outside to 'talk'. It took awhile but when they came back inside and all bloodied up, I was pretty sure that I shouldn't be surprised by now.

I started to look around when I saw BEN and Jeff playing videogames, helen sketching, Ann and Sally playing, Brian and Tim talking, Slendy reading a book, and Toby trying to eat his waffles.
"TOBY!! You ate enough come on." I say grabbing him and pulling him away from the fridge.
"P-please *tic* I am S-still H-h-hungry!" Toby said with his puppy eyes . The urge to give him one came to me, but I had to be strong.
"No Toby, you just ate. You'll have another sugar rush." I said sternly as I could to get a point. He sighed and nodded before skipping to the couch to bother Masky.

I was looking at the fridge and noticed that we were almost out of food so I told the Cweepypastas that I was going to the store. Walking to the store bag in hand made me feel like those fancy movie stars. I was close to the store when I heard a sly voice from behind me.
"Well hello beautiful ~"
I turned around to see one of the brothers that Slender told me about. I didn't want to be rude to him so I replied back.
"Hello to you as well." I say kneeling down
"Do you want a pretty rose darling ~?" He said taking out a red rose from who knows where. I was going to say no when a voice came and hit the slender brother on the head.
"Offender! That is not how we treat other girls, plus I am sure that your rose won't work since we look like this!"
The voice that came out sounded like some type of diva designer. I looked towards the voice and indeed it was Trendor, another brother of Slender.
"Oh! A new friend! She looks very pretty too!" I spotted another person who I identified as Splendour.
"Hi! Nice to meet you all." I say pulling out a finger to shake their small hand.
"Hello dear, I do say your hoodie is amazing. Where did you get it?" I looked at my hoodie for a moment and smiled
"I simply got it from Marshals. Nothing that special." I say with a shrug.
"Hey are you all looking for your brother Slender?"
"Oh yes! My baby brother is somewhere lost, but he can take care of himself!"
Splendour replied jumping up and down with enthusiasm.
"Well he is at my home with a few cweepypastas, would you like to come?" I ask with a brow raised.
"Wait- did you just say cweepypastas?" Offender asked confused
"Yes why?"
"Well we ARN'-" he got jabbed in the side for raising his voice.
But they all agreed to come. After getting the food I walked back to the house with Trendor giving me advice for fashion. But the one thing that he absolutely loves about me is that I hate crocs.
"They don't make sense!" I yell
"I know! They don't look like shoes or sandals, but have holes in them that can't even be pulled off by any model." He says going on with another speech.
The two others were walking next to me as well. But Splendour was hopping up and down and skipping like a child going to the circus. Offender however was rolling his eyes at the talk me and his brother were having. We were going up to the door when the door just rushed open with me almost being hit.
"Hello...brothers." Slender said kinda annoyed. They immediately started talking for the whole day, including the rest of the cweepypastas.
Then I got a call from Oliver.
"Y/N....I know how to get them back."