who is this Oliver?

Y/N POV
"Excuse me whaaatt???" I yelled at my friend.
He seemed to cringe because through the phone I could hear whimpers. But...Oliver sounded different. Also he was with his new boyfriend right?
"Well I found a place! A portal if you will." He sounded happy...too happy.
"Um I'll think about it but please send me the location." I say cautiously.

I turned off my phone and went to see what the others were doing. The slender brothers were clearly talking about what has happened. Sally was probably with Nurse Ann. Also the rest were just watching TV...murder channel. Honestly it is getting late and I have a feeling something is off. Oliver was with his boyfriend, and is trying to get closer to him. But if he was with him then who was that Oliver talking to me?

I shook it off for now, I had to make dinner for the cweepypastas. I put the groceries in the right area and made dinner for them all. Of course I got spaghetti. After I set the table I checked up on the food, only to see Helen near it.
"Hey um Helen, what are you doing here?" He looked up at me from his sketchbook.
"I want to help." He said while hopping onto the counter and stirring the spaghetti. I just giggled at his cute little action and agreed to let him help me.

We had to let it sit for awhile so I went and checked up on the other Cweepypastas. I saw Offender next to Helen saying
'Draw me like one of your cartoon characters'.
I didn't need to look under his mask to see that he cringed. I walked up to Slender and sat down.
"So how is it like to have your brothers back?" I asked to start up a conversation.
"....it is annoying however it is also a relief to know that they are safe." He said shaking his head before looking up at me.
"Huh, I guess family is your soft spot." I say taking a glance at him.
He seemed very flustered about me pointing it out.
"N-no! I am a powerful creature, I have no weakness." He said crossing his arms like a child.
"Hehe it's ok to care, like I care for you!" I say with a smile.
I think Sally heard me because she jumped on my lap and nuzzled my fingers.
"Thank you mom!"
The comment was uncalled for...
(Meanwhile......)
"Master Zalgo I have found them, and they are weak as ever." The masked person said with his head down.
"Yes, very good heartless... gather them up quickly and bring them to me." Zalgo said upon his throne.
"Yes sir." The masked man named 'heartless' said.