Knowing Slendy

Cweepypasta's POV
After breakfast the creepypasta's all went to do their things. LJ trying to get the candy jar that slender hid away instead of Y/N. Also Sally was having fun with Nurse Ann. Bloodypainter was sketching Y/N secretly. EJ was currently changing the channel to animal planet. BEN and Jeff? Yea Slender and Y/N should really find them. Masky and Hoodie were eating the cheesecake that she gave them. Ticci Toby was still jealous of his boss. While everyone was doing their own thing they were wondering where Y/N and Slender were.

Y/N POV
"Haha ok ok ok, so let me get this straight. You have three other brothers?"
Slender simply nodded and was looking around the bookshelf you had in your room.
"They can be quite um a handful." He said looking at the book Bud not Buddy.
(If you read Bud not Buddy then I luv ya)
"How so? They look the same as you."
Slender let out a mini chuckle.
"Well as I said we may be raised the same, but we all act like opposites."
I nodded in understanding in what he was saying.
"They were Splendour, Trendor, and.... Offender?"
He nodded while trying to pull out a Mystery book. You helped him pull it out and open it for him on the table you sat next to. He teleported to the table and started reading the introduction.
"They are indeed a handful. Trendor is always making clothing, Splendour is fine with being responsible like Trendor, Offender however is... Always sexual that is for sure."
Slender said flipping the page with his small hands.
"But every Creepypasta here is always on the run."
He said reading the book interested.
"How so?" I question getting curious.
"Well it is because we are all ki-" he cut himself off and paused.
"Y/N, I must attend to something with the Children. Please stay here." He sajd teleporting out of my room.
What was he going to say? Why can't I go out of my room?
Eh it's privacy for them I guess, I'll just let them talk.

Slenders POV
I teleported into the living room and telepathically told everyone to come. When everyone was there I cleared my throat.
"Children why have you not told her you are killers yet?" I question with a booming voice.
The Creepypastas all looked away from him except for sally who was oblivious to this all.
"We have to tell her some day children." I said putting my hands in my temples.
"Y-yea we *tic* d-do." Ticci Toby said sadly.
"But slender we can't tell her yet!" BEN yelled out in desperation.
"How so?" I questioned BEN.
He was going to speak however Nurse Ann spoke for him.
"If we tell her, she would kick us out." Nurse Ann told me.
We all talked on telling her what we are for a couple of minutes before sally interrupted us saying.
"SO DOES THAT MEAN WE WILL STAY WITH MOMMY???!!!" She yelled out in front of us.
The Creepypastas shook their heads slightly and fast. They looked at me and I noticed that I was blushing. I played it off like I wasn't . like a pro hider-JK
The boys noticed and I felt a wave of jealousy rise in the air.
I might be dead by my own family.