Some part of a plan

Y/N POV
We were all eating dinner kinda peacefully. Well if you count slender being pestered by his brothers and Jeff and Ben fighting then yeah it was ok. Then I remembered what the fake Oliver had mentioned something about a portal. So I cleared my throat and everyone looked at me.
"Um guys I earlier got a call from a fake Oliver saying he found a portal to your home." I said holding up my phone with the coordinates to the portal. Slender took my phone and placed it on the table where all the cweepypastas leaned in to look at it.
"Slender?" Jeff asked unsure. Slender paused for a couple of seconds and looked up at me.
"Y/N, were did you find this?" I shrugged
"From the fake Oliver." I said showing the contacts.
"Miss Mk please don't listen to that person." Sally asked will puppy eyes.
"Don't worry Sally I know that it is fake." I said
"Y/N the person who called you was working for Zalgo." Slender explained
"Who is Zalgo? You all say that name like 'thank zalgo and stuff'." I say cocking my head to the side.
Slender was gonna talk but was then interrupted by an annoying Ben.
"He's a big ass demon who wants to kill us and maybe you too." He said like no big deal. I was shaking a bit from the news of his carefree attitude. Which made the whole dinner table glare at the link Look alike.
"What the fuck ben?!" Jeff yelled
"W-we were t-rying *tic* to hide t-th-this from her!!" Toby yelled angry and worried.

Well I kind of expected Zalgo to be a demon but...does he give quick deaths? That's all I'm asking I don't wanna die painfully.
"Anyways children it's time that we told her." Slender said looking at the other Cweepypastas. That's when I turned my head to the side a bit.
"Tell me what?"
"Y/N we are killers." Helen said looking at me through his mask.
"..." I was thinking of an answer for them.
"P-please d*tic* -Don't kick us o-out." Toby said pleading.
"Actually I was kinda expecting the killer thing." I said continuing to eat my food.

The whole group then had all their mouths
(Minus some slenders) open.
"What? You expected this?!" Tim said to me.
"I mean you all look different, not bad but ya know. Also your strange diets." I said shrugging. Some had the look of relief on their face. But others looked kinda worried.
"Look you guys can chill, I will help you anyway I can!" I said determined. They all smiled at me glad that I decided to help.
"But if Zalgo did this to us. Then he knows how to change us back." Helen said looking at everyone.

Everyone nodded and started to think. What will we all do? But then Y/N sprouted and idea.
"Hey, you guys are small. What if a few of you go well I don't know. Undercover?"

(I'm alive biaches!!!!! Sorry if it's short)