{Part 3}

Your POV
I wake up to the sound of birds chirping which sounds peaceful but is actually kind of annoying I'd rather have sleep in for another 30 minutes and wake up to the butlers gentle calls, but I'll survive.

I sit up stretching my arms over my head, groaning lightly. I waltz downstairs in my pajama pants and a giant t-shirt, to say I don't sleep cute would be an understatement. My hair was is a knotted mess, and my breath was awful. I would get ready after breakfast.

Nobody is in the dining room when I get there so I just sit in silence munching on a piece of toast.

"It is to quiet," I announce to myself and go turn on the radio. I sing into my serving spoon microphone, rather loudly and off-key and dance around the room. I was so completely engrossed in the music that I failed to notice Mike leaning against the doorway watching.

Mal's POV
I wake up before the other contestants and quickly made my way downstairs to eat when I came across YN singing and dancing. I smirk, this is very embarrassing stuff that could destroy her mentality later in the game. I take out my phone and record some of her "musical gifts", but I keep thinking to myself she is actually very cute like this. I can tell she hadn't spent any time getting ready before coming downstairs because the bun in her hair was more than just messy. Also, she was still in her pajamas.

I try to hold back laughter as she tries to hit the high note but fails miserably. The musical accompaniment begins and she begins swinging her hips in a goofy but very flirtatious way and I smirk remembering last night. I decide to put her out of her misery when she starts whipping her hair around.

"Nice moves,". She spins around quickly with a shocked expression

"Oh, uh, hi Mike," I grimace when she calls me Mike but I return my face to its neutral position. "How are you this morning," she laughs nervously, her cheeks turning pink.

"Well you did just give me a private show, so I'd say I'm doing great," I taunt.

"Who said it was private," she replies mocking me slightly. My face hardens, not liking the idea of her dancing for anybody else. Before I can counter, the rest of our team comes in and YN quickly scoots up the stairs to get ready.

Your POV
Mike was very sexy leaning against that wall, his smirk and attitude just kind of drew me in. Very smug, but I liked it. Though, I am embarrassed he saw me hair whipping and goodness knows what else.

The speakers blare, "Attention campers, forest recon in five, over!" I quickly get dressed and run out the door to meet up with my team.

-Time Skip-

"Welcome to today's experiment with your pain thresholds, get ready for an ingenious twist on the war movie challenge from season two. There are two weapon caches in the heart of this forest the big one is filled with state of the art paintball weaponry, and the little one has a bunch of cruddy old paintball slingshots. Whoever gets there first gets their pick, and then you've got to pick off the competition," Chris cheers. Mike and I exchange worried glances.

The hamsters get a head start and we take off running.

"Come on move your legs," I say as we drag Sam along the path.

-Confessional-
"YN, is so competitive it's kind of scary," Mike says.

"And I love when things get scary," Mal laughs taking over Mike.
-End of Confessional-

We end up getting the small box with cruddy paintball slingshots and a bucket of leeches, which sucks, and we have to hide Sam in a cave because he's such an easy target. Finally we prepare for battle.