{Part 6}

Mal's POV
Once again I'm out late sneaking around. I take Duncan's knife and outside use a rock to break it.

Since I'm already out, I quick sneak into the girls cabin and watch over a sleeping YN. She is huddled into several blankets which makes sense, it's freezing to a normal person. I don't really feel anymore so it doesn't bother me. I lay another blanket atop her causing her shivers to cease.

I smile down at her longing to join her in the already cramped bed but it is not what Mike would do and I fear I may be becoming to attached to YN which isn't good. That could be a weakness, I need to manage this, keep it in check. I start by putting some distance between us and returning to the boys cabin.

-Time Skip-
The next morning Duncan was all whiny about his knife being broken and how goodness is contagious or whatever.

-Confessional-
"Oh dear, what happened to Duncan's knife? Tough break," I laugh.
-End of Confessional-

Your POV
Zoey and I try to comfort the inconsolable Sierra, who is dismayed over having her 'Cody-cam' on team villian. Sierra calls us mean names and runs out of the cabin, Zoey running after her, and me trying to as well but I am stopped by Mike.

"Ah!" I jump back in surprise.

"Sorry! So... you ok?" Mike asks cautiously.

"Yeah, ya, fine, totally," I say breathlessly not making eye contact.

"Cool," Mike proclaims. "Apple?" He offers it to me impaled on a knife. I fearfully take it from him.

-Confessional-
"I can't believe it! I'm scared of Mike after what he was going to do to Zoey. It's his dark side, a I don't know where I stand with it and I don't want to get on it's bad side," I confess.
-End of Confessional-

-Confessional-
"YNs pulling away. Maybe it's for the best. If I can't control who's in charge of me, then she might be safer to stay away. But I really don't want her to," Mike exclaims.

"Neither do I," Mal cuts in sighing, "but I need to get rid of the extra meat bags first," he finished chuckling darkly.
-End of Confessional-

"Get your butts to the dock, campers, it's challenge time!" Chris announces over the intercoms.

"Welcome all, today's challenge involves a trip to the fun zone!" We all board the boat and head off to Boney Island where our "surprise" awaits. Chris explains that there is an invincibility statue inside the Fun Zone and that whoever finds it gets to keep it.

We walk through giant hanger doors which slam behind us trapping us inside a nuclear waste impacted forest.

"You are now in the Fun Zone! Aka the most dangerous place you've ever been! Your challenge is easy: put eggs in a basket. Eggs found here belong to all the terrifying mutants from Season 4, who will try to smash your bodies and eat you." Chris laughs from the large monitor.

I set off alone in search of some eggs. Detangling myself from prickle bushes as I walk, I lift a tree branch only to find a person waiting behind it.

"Ahh!" I scream falling on my butt.

"Sorry! Didn't mean to spook you. I know I've been weird lately, but I feel less... scared of myself when I'm with you," he admits turning pink.

"I feel better when I'm around you too," I say blushing.

"Look out!" I say pulling him into the brush, just out of the way of a giant crab.

"Would you want to look for eggs together?"
"Do you want to pair up?" We ask at the same time.

"Definitely," "yeah," we agree.

We march through the trees having several near death experiences one including a multi eyed chicken. Luckily we just barely escape.

"So if getting hit in the head made you lose your other personalities, would another hit bring them back?" I ask Mike.

"Like a reset button! It's worth a try," Mike smiles. He picks up a rock handing it to me and braces himself, "Do it!".

"What? I'm not hitting you in the head with a rock," I exclaim. "Maybe Cameron will have a better idea.

Then we stumble across the mother load.

We carry the giant nest filled with eggs back to gate. It's a race against Heather who has team Villains final egg. She throws it but it hatches on impact allowing us the victory.

-Confessional-
"I have to protect YN at all costs." Mike says lifting a giant rock over his head letting it come down.

Maniacal laughter fills the confessional, "Bravo, Mike! That should keep him quiet for awhile," Mal growls as he begins to whistle his signature tune.
-End of Confessional-

Mal's POV
"Welcome, competitors. YN, since you tipped the most eggs into your teams basket you will get a special surprise in the next challenge, but I'm keeping it a secret till then," Chris announces at the elimination ceremony.

"Tonight a Villian goes home, time to vote!"

Alejandro gets the most most votes but pulls out an immunity idol, making Heather the one with the most votes therefore getting the royal flush.

I volunteer for Boney Island exile, and as I board the boat whistle my signature tune.

-Confessional-
"Oh man, I knew Mike seemed familiar. When I was a lowly punk in juvee, he was running the place. But back then his name was Mal... and he is bad news," Duncan warns.
-End of Confessional-