{Part 8}

Your POV
"Today the teams are being merged!" Chris shouts in front of the spa hotel where he has gathered us for today's challenge.

"Stick together?" Zoey asks Cameron and I. We nod our heads.

"Can I get in on that?" Mike asks.

"Of course!" Cameron replies.

-Confessional-
"For now..." Cameron says.
-End of Confessional-

-Confessional-
"Duncan thinks Mike's just an alternate personality for an evil guy he met in juvee named Mal. Well maybe Mal is one of Mike's alternate personalities, but no way is it the other way around. Mike is in control now so everything should be good," I ramble.
-End of Confessional-

-Confessional-
"It's so easy to imitate Mike. Not even YN has a clue I'm not him. I should have done this years ago!" Mal evilly laughs.
-End of Confessional-

"This weeks challenge is a regatta around the island. It's a boat race. First person to successfully circumnavigate the entire island wins immunity and a night in the spa hotel."

Mal's POV
We race off, Alejandro, Courtney, and Gwen beat me to the boats but I take time to trash the remaining ones so other competitors will have greater difficulties beating me.

Finally choosing the fishing boat I pull away.

I hear Zoey calling for me to wait but I accelerate. I hear a thud, peeking out from the helm. There on the floor is YN.

"Hi Mike," she laughs standing up.

"How did you?" I ask shocked.

"I'm not letting you win that easily, besides this was the only boat left that was any good. The speed boat was rusty and bound to sink and the raft was not an option," she grins.

"Fair enough," I smirk as we pass Alejandro.

"And Mike and YN take the lead but will they keep it all the way through Coconut Alley?" Chris announces from his jet pack.

"Coconut Alley?" I ask just as a coconut falls from the sky hitting YN in the head, knocking her unconscious and into the water.

"YN!" I yell stopping the boat and diving into the water. I drag her back onto the boat and carry her under the cover of the helm safe from the falling coconuts. I gently set her on a pile of tarps checking her heart and breathing. She's alive, I brush the hair out of her face. Everyone has passed us in my moment of weakness, but it was worth it, I think to myself as she opens her eyes and groans.

Your POV
"I hate Chris!" I growl.

"We all do. I'm glad your okay," Mike says earnestly.

He saved me that means he is for sure Mike because there is no way a bad boy from juvee would save me and costing him the lead.

"Let's crush these people," I smile sitting up and holding my head.

"You should sit back for a minute," he urged.

"No I'm good," I insist standing up.

Mike and I continue in the race taking 3rd.

"Wait, where's Duncan?" Chris asks looking around. A large explosion catches our attention. Duncan had blown up Chris's mansion.

"Since Alejandro won the challenge he gets immunity and a night in the spa hotel with the person of his choosing," Chris sighs.

Alejandro decides to not take anyone.

Mal's POV
"Hey Alejandro, so I was kinda wondering, since there aren't any teams anymore, maybe we could form an alliance or something?" I ask faking nervousness.

"Intriguing and unexpected, just the way I like to play. Deal," Alejandro agrees.

-Confessional-
"With friends like me who needs enemies?" I laugh.
-End of Confessional-

-Time Skip-
"Good news, as a reward for making it to the merge, there will be no Boney Island for any of you tonight," Chris sighs, melancholy over the loss of his home.

He has Duncan arrested to actually jail for destruction of property.

"Ah justice! Alright it's voting time!" Chris says with his usual pep.

"Well, I believe this is a first, the votes have been tallied and it's unanimous: tonight's flush o'shame recipient is... Cameron!"

"What I didn't vote for myself!" Cameron shouts.

-Confessional-
I slowly drop votes for Cameron to be eliminated while whistling my signature tune.
-End of Confessional-

YN rushed back to the cabin, but I grab her arm before she could enter pulling her into the bushes so we are both kneeling.

"Hey YN, are you okay?"

"Huh, yeah!" She smiles, clearly lying.

"How's your head?"

"Better, the nurse checked it out, just a little disoriented," she explains. "I never thanked you for saving me," she whispers. "Sorry I'm not used to someone looking out for me," she awkwardly laughs getting quieter.

She embraces me tentatively, unsure of her vulnerability. I tense up, not used to the affection, but give in and wrap my arms around her small frame pulling her against me. I burry my face into her hair, enjoying her body against mine, completing it.

She gently pulls away, blushing.

"I should go to bed, we've got a challenge tomorrow," she whispers. She stands up but before she can go I pull her against my lips.

Your POV
I don't do anything at first, just stand there in shock but as he brings his hand cupping my cheek and the other gripping my waist begging me to stay, I give in. The kiss is soft and loving, but I want more. I press against him bringing passion into the kiss. I run my fingers through his long hair, gripping it, as he pushes me against a tree. We pull away breathing heavily I smile, he smirks.

"That, we're doing again," I grab his shirt pulling him to me. Our tongues battle for dominance but he easily overpowers me controlling the kiss.

We here footsteps and people coming towards the cabin, so we separate attempting to hide what we have just done.

"Good night," I whisper walking up the stairs to the cabin.

"Night YN," he sighs.

Mal's POV
"Hey Cameron," I say to the interrupter of the amazing moment with YN. I am going to kill him.

I will do anything to keep her. She is so beautiful and mischievous. She will need to learn who is dominant but that shouldn't be too hard, from what I could see she likes being dominated. I keep thinking what would have happened if we hadn't been interrupted, and I groan feeling my arousal. Cameron will pay.

"Hey Mike," he replies. Soon I'll reveal myself as Mal and that Mike is no more.

"Well I gotta go," I say running up the stairs into the boys cabin.