{Part 9}

Alejandro's stay in the spa hotel is very profitable, he discovers Chris's footage of the season including "Mal's Greatest Hits" a collection of all the bad he's done. Alejandro deciphers Mal's plan to plant evidence of the tampered votes in his bed in the loser cabin and quickly rushes there.

Mal's POV
Cameron calls YN, Zoey, and I in a meeting to figure out who tried to get him voted off.

"I didn't vote for you," YN reveals.

"Me neither," Zoey adds.

"I think we should search the cabin," I arrange knowing that Alejandro will be caught like a deer in headlights.

We head in and I look under Alejandro's pillow and there was nothing there.

"Find anything?" Cameron asks.

"Uh, no," I reply confused.

"You!" Cameron shouts finding the votes in my bed.

"What? No! Why would I hid it under my mattress then suggest we search the cabin?"

"He's right, that makes no sense," Zoey says convinced. YN just stands there silently a confused look directed at me obviously not convinced. Cameron eventually believes me trusting me again.

"Challenge time! Proceed to the McLean spa library pronto!" We arrive but only Chef is there.

On the monitor appears Chris with a party behind him.

"Welcome to episode 100 of Total Drama! To celebrate, I have an extra special 100th episode challenge," he begins to go through a list of what we will encounter when Ezekiel kidnaps him. Chef spits his coffee causing sparks to fly from the surveillance consul and die.

"New challenge! Find Chris!"

We search for ways into the mines, which is where we believe Zeke is. The girls, YN, Zoey, and Gwen all fall down one hole, this is my opportunity to get rid of Cameron.

"Come on I got a good feeling about this one," I declare, grabbing Cameron and jumping down a different hole.

We run into Scott and Courtney, I force Cameron to kiss Courtney to drive a wedge between her and Scott. Then, Ezekiel appears and grabs them both leaving me and Cameron running. The ground gives out underneath Cameron but he catches a root dangling in the hole.

"Mike! Help me!"

"Hang on buddy, I'll go find something you can grab onto," I say as I walk away whistling my signature tune.

-Confessional-
"Gravity times nerd arms equals five minutes max before he falls," I laugh.
-End of Confessional-

That's when I run into YN.

Your POV
Somehow I got separated from Gwen and Zoey in the fall, but I here someone I up ahead in the mine so I keep moving forward. Suddenly I hear the screams of Courtney and Scott and slow my pace preparing to run the other direction if needed. Mike appears alone in the mine shaft and I quickly run to him.

"Oh thank goddess!" I shout hugging him.

"YN, are you alright?" he asks concerned. He pulls away slightly to inspect me for injuries.

"I'm fine, just don't like closed spaces with a creature hunting you, meaning you could die at any second with no escape," I burry my face into his chest trying to calm my racing heart.

"Your okay," he says returning the hug and petting my hair gently before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I just want to get out of here," I confess.