{Part 11}

Mal's POV
I spend all my free time at the spa hotel searching for the DVD Alejandro left behind that could expose me.

I destroy every room searching including smashing a potted plant.

"What happened?" YN asks unexpectedly entering the room.

"Oh, I was helping water the plants and I dropped one, against the wall," I nervously laugh.

-Confessional-
"I thought Mike was back in control but lately he's been as weird as weird gets," YN confesses.
-End of Confessional-

-Confessional-
"Alejandro has incriminating footage of  me on a DVD and hid it somewhere in the hotel. He said 'it's in the art' but how can anyone tell which piece has been tampered with when it's all so hideous? I also know YN's getting suspicious, which is a major problem. I've got to get rid of Mike in my head, his head, our head whatever. He won't be able to hide from me much longer," I laugh.
-End of Confessional-

"Attention punching bags, please gather in the forest clearing, and bring your padded undies cause' today's challenge is a butt kicker!"

I walk with YN down, when Scott approaches us talking about how he's as strong as an ox, and it seems like the perfect time to cause some chaos.

"Don't you mean, strong as a rat? Oh, you haven't seen Courtney's chart?" Courtney gasps running over to stop me.

"Great plan by the way. Not how I want it to go down but still," I shrug taking YN's hand and dragging her away.

"Behold, my sad, skinny interns! I totally forgot to feed them this week. So today's challenge is a race to make a delicious sundae and serve it up to good ol'what's-his- name and whose-it's over here. So to make this fun... for me, you'll have to travel to the most dangerous areas on the island to procure the ingredients of this dessert. Ice cream's at the top of the mountain, maraschino cherries in the swamp, crushed peanuts in the cafeteria, and chocolate syrup protected by a mutant fire-flower. Go!" Chris blows the air horn.

"Mike why did you expose Courtney like that? It was just so... mean," YN asks. God she's so childish and innocent. If you wanna win you've got to play.

"I did it for us! Courtney, Gwen, and Scott outnumber us, we have to break them up! And you gotta admit, she had it coming," he laughs.

We begin climbing the mountain but when Courtney falls she takes YN with her.

"I'll go on ahead to make sure it's safe," I yell to YN.

-Confessional-
"I'll have to ditch YN for a while to make sure Gwen doesn't win. I need to get back into the spa hotel to find the DVD that Alejandro hid," I growl.
-End of Confessional-

After some intense competition and near death, I make it to the chocolate syrup. Gwen and I have been tied the entire race, but she pulls ahead getting her chocolate first. YN shows up and I devise a plan.

"You have to beat Gwen or else we're both on the chopping block," I tell YN.

"Ok, but if I win I promise we'll both go to the spa," she promises giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Let's rock," I laugh.

-Confessional-
"This challenge is getting too close for my liking. It's time for a little sabotage," I grin.
-End of Confessional-

I grab some chocolate, take a rock and plug the fire-flower causing it to explode ruining the remaining chocolate for any other competitors.

We race to the finish line but Courtney comes out of nowhere winning.

"Surprise, you have to eat the sundae you prepared. First one to finish wins immunity!" Chris shouts.

I go to work eating fast but in the end it's YN who wins.

-Confessional-
"I like eating," YN shrugs.
-End of Confessional-

After the vote it's Courtney who is going home.

"Congratulations YN, the spa hotel is all yours, because from now on winners can not take anyone with them," Chris says.

My expression darkens, now I can't be with YN or search for the DVD.

Your POV
"Sorry I can't take you with me," I say disappointed.

"It's alright," Mike frowns, squeezing my hand gently.

This is good because I need to find what Alejandro was talking about 'truth is in the art'. He had to make things difficult. Either way, Mike distracts me and I'm not stupid he clearly not the Mike I met the first day. I am very attracted to whoever this is but I don't know what villainous things he has been up to or if he is just using me. I need the truth, but first payback for last night leaving me hot and bothered.

I pull Mike into the trees in a passionate make out session. We end up on the ground me on top of him. I grind my hips lightly on his dick and he pulls away in a deep groan.

"Careful, YN, you're playing with fire," he smirks.

"I think I know what I'm getting myself into," I reply smirking returning the kiss. I continue me hip movements, until he grips them holding them in place, breathing heavily.

This is the perfect time. I get off of him, slightly dizzy.

"I hope you can take care of that yourself," I smirk, "the hot tub is always open for your use," I laugh evilly, walking back to the spa hotel.

Mal's POV
This girl is evil, I love it. I smirk. But she'll have to pay for this.