{Part 5}

Your POV
The hamsters gather outside the loser cabin, all complaining about the awful food Chef served us. When Mike grabs Cameron's foot causing Cameron falls down the stairs, face planting into the slop.

"Wow Cam, you ok?" Mike asks picking Cameron up. Unfortunately Cameron glasses had broken on impact and now lay in pieces.

You gasp, and Zoey takes off running towards the confessionals.

"Evening, campers! Gather 'round the starting line for a big announcement!" Chris shouts. "Good news, you guys! As a special treat, it's time for an extremely dangerous nighttime challenge! In a nod to Season 4's 'buried treasure' fiasco, your challenge is to race to the far end of the island. First team to get every member across the finish line wins, and someone from the losing team will be taking the big flush. But tonight's full moon is an extremely rare Blue Harvest Moon, and let's just say it has an unusual effect on the island's animals," he laughs.

Because they won the last challenge the Vultures get a map of the island, and since we lost we have to wear bacon hats and sausage tails.

Mike shrewdly suggests that we follow the Villians since they have a map. I overhear Zoey telling Cameron about what happened back at the cabin and to keep an eye on Mike, which may be wise.

Mike's POV
"Mike, why'd you break my glasses?" Cameron accuses me.

"What I didn't! Who told you that?" I question defensively.

"Zoey made me promise not to say she saw you do it," he retorts.

"Seriously? I don't know what's up with me. I haven't been able to summon my other personalities for days and now I think I might be sleepwalking and breaking things and... I'm so sorry Cam," I blab.

"It's ok Mike I forgive you, and I promise I'll help you figure it out, whatever it is," he promises.

Suddenly the moon pulses and blue radiates down in the forest.

Mal's POV
"A blue harvest moon, how fortuitous," I rumble.

-Confessional-
"Seems this Blue Harvest Moon has brought me back. Now that I'm in control, I'll torment these peons a little. But first I have to sound like Mike," I clear my throat. "Hi, I'm a bug eyed weirdo and everybody loves me!" I say imitating Mike. I evil laugh, "Perfect!"
-End of Confessional-

I watch as Cameron tells YN something hurriedly and it ends in them hugging.

"YN is mine! You will regret the day you laid a hand on her," I glower. YN walks towards me.

I quickly brush my hair up and clear my throat.

"What was that Mike?" YN asks.

"Just you know sweet moon," I say admiring her fully without any fear of Mike regaining control. She raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms skeptically. I take her hand liking how small it was in my own. Intertwining our fingers, I continue down the trail. Out of the corner of my eye I see her smiling softly.

The birds and bunnies begin attacking us acting the opposite of themselves. Now is a chance to torture the talking pollo shirt who dared touch YN.

"Come on, now is your chance to get away from Sierra!" I manipulate Cameron.

"Won't that hurt her feelings?"

"She'll be fine, she's got Zoey and YN! Anyway we should make sure there's no danger waiting up ahead," I urge.

"Well if you're sure," I quickly take hold of him and start running.

"You've had troubles accessing your other personalities ever since the beach challenge, right? That's when Scott hit you in the head with a shovel, maybe that's the cause!" Cameron speculates.