{Part 12}

-Confessional-
"The million dollars is in my grasp, and still no one has a clue I'm not really Mike. I'm gonna use the prize money to live like a real villain: in a tower preferable overlooking a volcano with my trapped love at my side," Mal smirks.
-End of Confessional-

Your POV
I failed to find the 'truth' Alejandro warned me about. Sitting down for breakfast, something reflects into my eye, it's coming from Chris's portrait. I knock the wall and out comes a DVD.

I rush to the surveillance room, putting the DVD into the player. I gasp at the screen, shocked by the villain-y.

-Confessional-
"I can't believe how long Mike's been Mal!"
-End of Confessional-

Videos of our escapades appear, surely he was Mike then. No, it was Mal who I was kissing and beginning to love!

Mal's confessional appears on the screen.

-Confessional-
"I want to be with her, so bad, but I can't be with her while being Mike. That's lying to her, I want her to want me and my evil ways just as much, if not more than she wanted me when I was idiot Mike," Mal sighs. "If anyone sees this I will kill the entire crew," he growls punching the camera and cutting the feed.
-End of Confessional-

"Good morning final four! Gather on the dock pronto-rooni-o. It's crunch time! And by that I mean you're about to get crunched," Chris laughs on the intercoms.

"Did you sleep well?" Mal asks me, still pretending to be Mike.

I have such mixed feelings towards him. Is he the same guy I kissed, he said all those sweet things, respects me, but also hurts people and lies? I blush and look at my feet in both fear and flattery.

"Not as well as you might think," I reply.

"I know it's been hard for you to trust me this year, but I really am back in the driver's seat now," he says cupping my face.

"Ahoy, mateys! Arr! Come to me faithful bird," Chef walks out in a plush bird costume. "Oh, come on! Stop frowning," Chef just turns and leaves. Chris sighs, "Since I'm missing the comforts of home, I've come up with a special challenge. Your mission? To retrieve one of four valuable pieces of pirate loot stashed somewhere on the island. To determine which player searches for what, you must chose one of these treasure chests. YN since you won the last challenge you get to go first," Chris laughs.

I reach out to a treasure chest but it delivers a painful shock, it opens on its own revealing a foot symbol.

"Excellent, YN, you must bring me the Yeti,"

Mal goes last, but is reluctant to open it.

"Nice try but it's not official until you see for yourself," Chris smiles.

"Fine," he grumbles opening the chest and reaching in. He hollers in pain pulling his hand out to reveal a snapping turtle. He growls at it and it releases him, whimpering and skidding away. He has to find the "long lost" Chris statuette from Season 2, but gets no clues on where to find it.

-Confessional-
"If I'm losing YN's trust, I really need to win this challenge! If I can't win fairly, I'll just have to do it unfairly," Mal laughs.
-End of Confessional-

"Helpful hint: think fast, work faster. Because two of you are going home today!" Chris declares. "Go!"

Mal's POV
If I can't find the statue then I'll make sure nobody else gets their treasures either, starting with Gwen. She heads to the ruins of Chris's mansion. I grab a pipe preparing to swing at her head, when her arm flys back hitting me in the face.