not a great start

AVA

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*  uuuuugh I've got school today I sat up and dragged my body to the toilet i had a nice long warm shower then got out to brush my teeth i looked in the mirror, i'm starting a new school...again i changed into 

i looked at my phone it said 8:30 shoot i don't have enough time to do my make up properly

so i put on dark brown eye shadow and a cherry red lip gloss, i put on my vans and put my phone in my back pocket.

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs mason as waiting for my brother since his car broke down I said good morning to my 'mum' and 'dad' then tried to leave.

keyword being tried.

 mom and dad are in italics because my real parents abandoned us because we were holding them back from their full potential which doesn't make sense because they've never missed a single target.ever.

MASON

i was downstairs waiting for Luke cause his car broke down then finally someone came downstairs

 i look up to see a hot girl coming downstairs she said good morning to her mum and dad then i realised it was Ava 

damn has she changed her whole left leg and arm are covered in tattoos but she's underage how did she get them, who cares.

 she was about to leave when I asked her "hey Ava how are you getting to school?" 

"oh I'm taking my motorcycle why?" she asked

 "cause i thought Luke was giving you a lift " i replied

 "he was but his car broke down and I don't let  anyone drive my babies but me so he asked you for a lift," she said

"i could give you a lift if you want because your brother is taking a long time " 

she thought about it for a while then said "sure"

 i drove her to school then parked in my usual space

 "wheres the office?" she asked

 i chuckled "you haven't been here for a year and you've already forgotten where the office is"

 "yeah or i wouldn't have asked" she replied

 " Okay so you go down the hall the there's a sign that says office on your left," i said

 "Okay thanks," she said before walking off

AVA

I walked to the office where my 2 best friends Leanne (lea) and Danielle (dani) said they'd meet me.

 I walked up to them and they hugged me "OMG what have you done to your arm and leg?!?" Dani practically screamed.

 "I got a few tattoos"i replied shrugging.

 "A FEW YOUR ARM AND LEG IS COVERED IN TATTOOS how did your 'parents' and brother react!?!" lea screamed.

 "well they were angry then asked me how i got it them so i told them that i used Jess's license since were sisters so we look the same, "I said .

"slick move girl but let's get our timetable and locker number  we can't be late on our first day back," said lea.

 then dani said "those tattoos suit you I don't know if it's because your mixed race or your attitude".

"both" i said.

"oh by the way Luke snuck in 2 days ago and put us all in the same form and class but our lockers couldn't be next to each other or they would get suspicious".

 we were late to form anyway and all eyes were on us all of form time seriously i forgot how school goes by sooo slowly.

soon it was time for English the lesson before lunch i got there late cause i was 'lost' the was only i seat left and that was next to some good looking boy at the back so i sat next to him.

 he thought it would be fun to start poking me.

 i glared at him with my icy blue eyes then he said "I'm Connor i was just wondering if you had a name "

 i rolled my eyes and said sarcastically "no, of course, i don't have a name "

 he chuckled then said "so i guess i'll just call you-"

"Ava my names Ava," i said 

"okay princess why do you have tattoos you're under age y'know" he stated.

"you're saying that like you're, not any way I've got my ways" i replied.

the rest of the day was sooo slow and so boring that i don't think I remember anything else but it's finally the end of the day.

i was at my locker.in peace.then some barbie doll walked up to me with her minions "back off mason, he's mine" she snarled 

then i said "it doesn't look like that by the way he's kissing that girl over there and she doesn't look like you"

 she turned around then turned back and glared at me, so i said "i never forget a face but in your case, I'll gladly forget yours"

and walked out to the field even though it was after school a lot of people were still here, yet you'd think that people would want to escape this hell hole as soon as possible and be at home watching Netflix or planning a party or something.

 i sat on the benches near the football pitch then-coach Jonson the football teacher asked "Ava are you good at football because we're one player short would you like to play? " 

"yes I'm good at football and okay I'll play cause my ride home is playing too" 

the game was fun our team won 15-10 and i scored 5 of then and tackled a lot of the other players' 

at the end of the match, Mason came up to me and said "remind me never to play football against you ever again"

 i just laughed at him  he just happened to be one of the people i accidentally fouled "can you take me home now I'm really tired"