'what harm can a party do'

Ava

Its Saturday and there is a party at Connors house I'm planning on wearing a black strapless knee length dress that's flowy at the bottom and a pair of 5 inch black heels.

while i was trying on my outfit Luke my brother walked in "Why are you all dressed up?" he asked curiously. so i told him "I'm planing what I'm wearing to wear to Connors party also have you ever heard of knocking it's really useful y'know you should try it someday"

then he said sarcastically "it is ohhh you've got to teach me! also, you are not going to Connors party all the types of boys there" he shuddered

so i argued "and who's stopping me cause you certainly aren't and the last time i checked your car is still broken and masons cars full and you can't drive my car after that huge dent you put in it and still need to pay for, plus what harm can a party do?"

he stayed silent probably shocked by my answer but at least i'm going to the party right. after an hour lea and dani came so we could help each other i was on hair duty so lea and dani were on makeup

after we were done dani went and wore a blue mid thigh lacey dress with another pair of my back heels. Lea had the best dress it was a low cut black dress that also ended mid thigh. We were the 3 musketeers but cuter girl versions, we also brought bags with extra clothes just in case we decided to stay over or something. an hour later we arrived at the party and all eyes were on us.

Mason

i was at the party waiting for the perfect girl to dance with, then 3 stunning girls walked in i realized one of them was Ava she looked breathtaking i know it's such a cliche but it's true. I just had to dance with her but Luke is pretty much beating up anyone who so much as stared at her.

5 girls and 2 boys walked up to Ava and her friends then they went there separate way but 2 of the 7 girls/boys went with Ava then Ava disappeared too

Ava

savanna and 6 other people 4 girls and 2 boys came up to us we're all the same age... i think cause me and sav have been friends for years! I only recognized 2 of them Sabrina and gabby. then savanna interrupted my train of thought "hey girl long time no see wanna have a dance-off it'll be 5 vs 5 this is Kayla and amber there quick at learning routines so you can have them"

"okay go change into something I'll tell the DJ you can go up first" she said. i smiled "sure thing sav be prepared to lose" i joked she laughed then walked away we changed into our spare clothes i knew I'd need them. we walked to the DJ told him to put on fuego then we danced

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

WE WON !!!

savanna came up to us and said "feels just like middle school" i smirked "the loosing or the dance-off" we all laughed "both" she said. I felt a pair of hands tug on my waist and turn me around it was mason we started dancing but it didn't take long for my brother to interfere. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER" Luke shouted fuming.

but instead mason tightened his grip so i said "mason just do as he says i don't want another fight" you'd think he'd listen to be but no he doesn't and the next thing you know masons neck clicked from the impact of my brothers punch. everyone crowded around chanting "FIGHT!FIGHT!FIGHT!" seriously not again I'm not in the mood and Connor can't exactly help because he's drunk and still dancing with some girl.huh. i guess it's up to me then.

Luke

i was furious. how dare he touch my sister. guys have been trying to flirt with her all night, i just saw red and punched him across the face then he punched me back Ava was screaming at us to stop but we were in our own little world just not a happy one.

mason was about to throw another punch but Ava got in the way grabbed his fist then let go she told us to stop one more time then left well more like whispered it mason called after her but she ran away and she's MUCH faster than us so he let her go.

ava

i ran away from the party tears in my eyes, i didn't even know where i was running to and i didn't care.

i just wanted to get out of there as fast as i could, i went through a tunnel and somehow ended up underground. why is my brother so overprotective to be honest i don't even know why i was crying. i'm just dramatic.

out of nowhere, a guy appeared and he pointed his gun at me I'm too tired for this right now i wasn't scared my brother taught me how to protect myself i walked up to him with a fake smile plastered on my face he looked confused so i took this as an opportunity to punch him in the stomach.

then i snatched the gun and aimed it at his head saying "look I'm not in the mood for a fight okay I've just had to stop my brother from killing loads of boys just cause they were looking at my i was wearing a dress before this"

i unloaded the gun took away his spare gun strapped to the inside of his shirt he was shocked "How did you know it was in there" so i said "look i'm always armed because quite a lot of gangs are after me i'm armed right now but do you know where my gun or throwing knives are? no"

then he said "you should really join our gang the devils' angels" "sur- WAIT DID YOU JUST SAY THE DEVILS ANGELS LIKE THE TOP OF ALL GANGS DEVIL ANGELS" I screamed

he said "yep and you've got talent cause I'm one of their best come meet the gang since the boss is out" i shrugged " sure" he took me to the gang someone behind me said "a-ava " i turned around to see...

---------------------

who do you think Ava saw hope you enjoy my book so far?

hope you enjoy it!

please tell me what you think of it