Ava who?

Luke's pov

"luke," JD said, "yeah?" I retorted. "there's a new girl in the gang" he explained. I raised my eyebrow " and you've already done a background check without me?" I asked. 

"nope we didn't need to" replied JD. "well who is she then?" I asked curiously. "ava, ava jones," he said "the sister some of them didn't even know you had". I sat there my jaws hanging "she can't be in the gang" I blurted.

"why not?" JD asked confused. "Because what if she finds out I'm the gang leader and starts hating on me because i didn't tell her?" I urged. "well from what eleven tells me you two are inseparable he also told me that she still stuck with you when you were almost put in jail for murdering someone.so what's the deal?" JD recounted.

"I don't know" I sighed "I guess i just always expect for the worst after the incident with our parents" I stated "I guess I'll tell her when I get home," I said uncertainty.JD sighed "dude, you're her brother, of course, it's going to go well I mean, how many times has she put up with your ridiculous ideas like going hunting without a gun license".

"My ideas are not ridiculous, they're perfect or eleven would have never agreed to them " he laughed at me. "i'm pretty sure he only put up with you dumb ideas cause you have a habit of forgetting other people exist " he teased. "that,is so not true" I wine.

 "anyway make sure nothing stupid happens while I'm gone," I said he nodded this is why most of the gang is like a brother or sister to me there are times we can just act like im, not the boss and just have normal conversations.  

Ava

I was at home living my life...alone when someone knocked at the front door I rolled of the sofa earning a high-five in the face from the floor in return I stood up and grumbled some incoherent words then walked to the door and opened it.

well nar how else are you supposed to get there flying?  my subconscious asks

to my surprise mason was here his eyes traveled down my body then back up to meet my eyes oh shoot I forgot I was just in my red bikini and blue high waist shorts. I slammed the door in his face ran upstairs and changed into a white crop top. i ran back downstairs almost going headfirst into the wall in the process.

 after i slowed my breath i opened the door again and said "lukes not home right now and there's no pool party just yet so you can go back home now". he looked me in the eye and took a step forwards then said in this deep husky voice "what if I'm not here for luke?" he questioned. "if you're not here for luke then who you here for?" i asked even though it was obvious who.

 he looked me up and down again but his eyes lingered on my lips a little too long then he said "what if I'm here for you" he walked in and closed the door behind him and pinned me up against the wall. man does he have a strong grip.

" look if you're here cause of the slap I'm sorry just don't do anything stupid cause my brother will kill you friend or not friend and i don't want to deal with a dead body in the house-" he crashed his lips on mine it took me a while to figure what happened then i kissed him back.

his tongue asked for an entrance in my mouth which i granted and his tongue explored my mouth his hands wrapped around my waist and one went up my shirt i pulled away. "We are not supposed to be doing this you are my brother's best friend and I'm his little sister. like i said my brother will kill you then me or the other way round if he found out".

 then he replied if your brother kills me cause I'm with the love of my life then that's a risk i'm willing to take".love of his life that's a bit much plus i don't think players do love. I'm not desperate for him so i don't think I'm going to be that girl who 'changes' his player ways.

 he smashed his lips on mine again which i returned just as the door opened and a very angry /shocked looking luke stood. i pushed mason away "I'm just...gonna invite some more friends over for the pool party" i stuttered trying to walk upstairs keyword being 'trying'.

"AVA.WYATT.JONES. COME DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW."*gulp*he's only angry.i mean he can't kill me, can he? like he only saw his little sister kissing his absolute best friend in the entire world. right?

i  turned around and went downstairs painfully slowly, luke was fuming to the point his nostrils were flaring okay im totally under-reacting he.is.going.to.kill.me and he's going to make it painful and slow.

"sit" luke rebuked but slightly calmer than before i obeyed like a puppy who got told off for getting the carpet muddy.luke is very short-tempered one wrong move he's so angry he's practically ready to bite your head off then chew it into a million pieces.

"what were you doing making out with mason" mason sounded like poison rolling off his tongue.i opened my mouth to speak but mason beat me to it."it wasn't her it was me i came over to see her. i don't know why i just did then when she opened the door she was wearing a bikini and cute little shorts"i saw him mentally slap himself cute, little shorts not exactly the right choice of words.

"anyway i just couldn't resist myself, oh but she put on than really nice crop top before she let me in then i just kissed her and you just happened to walk in on the moment". luke narrowed his eyes then turned to me "is it true ava?" luke asked .

i rolled my eyes and said"yes it's true, I'm going to invite some friends now" i stated. i obviously invited Lea and Dani and i invited the whole gang too including my 6 fave jd, eleven, Noah, Tyrone, Amber & Kayla i also invited Rosanna, Sabrina & Gaby too.

but if we have a dance-off it'll be near the pool because the pool has stage lights over it so it'll be great

------2 hours later------

 dani got here wearing a light pink bikini and charcoal shorts and  lea came wearing a white bikini and light blue shorts by the time we perfected our dance upstairs, everyone was already here i saw Tyrone and Noah talking to luke and mason so we walked over to them I gave Tyrone and Noah a hug while saying hi then i said "can you two help us with the lights and music for our dance cause it's obvious that you guys are good with tech and stuff like that".

Noah and Tyrone looked pleased "sure i mean is it that obvious-". "Thanks!"i shouted walking away . i found Rosanna in the crowd, like always, with Gaby and Sabrina. dani took the mic and said "hi guys so glad you could make it to ava's late welcome back party so glad most of you could make it as ava asked some of you lot last minute so those of you who went to the  last party know that we had a dance-off  this is basically a round two of it hope you enjoy.

the judges were Kayla, Tyrone, Noah, and amber since they're friends with Rosanna and them lot too.

it was a draw only because Noah didn't like the ending of Rosanna's group if it wasn't for that they would have won but between our group, we all know that they defiantly won