Shot

ava

after we said our congratulations, there were some party crashers.

the first thing they did was threaten to shoot lea if we didn't tell them who the gang leader of the devils' angels was.

 i saw the guys in the gang shift gauzes, i still don't know who the gang leader is but I'm not going to let lea die because of him or her 

"I'm the gang leader" i said standing there boldly.

one of the 6 guys who were there shot me then they all ran away. 

the bullet hit me in the stomach Tyrone was the first to take action, he grabbed his shirt which wasn't on ripped it then tightened it around my stomach to slow down the bleeding if not stop it.

"We've got to call the ambulance, okay?" he said/asked 

"okay," I said before pulling him into a hug and saying thank you to him.

we stayed hugging for a while till someone next to us coughed, then we pulled away a bit embarrassed. 

i don't really remember what happened after that cause i collapsed into Tyrone's arms.

mason

I was struggling not to punch Tyrone in the face for hugging my girl.

calm down shes, not even your girl my subconscious reminds me.

well, I guess it's true but I wish she was my girl though that counts for something... doesn't it?

i decided to cough then they pulled away slightly embarrassed.

whats going on between them, they're clearly more than just friends maybe he's her secret boyfriend or something.

i shoved that thought to the back of my mind, she looked very pale i was about to ask her if she was okay but she collapsed into Tyrone's arms.

i really envied him but she just fainted we need to do something, obviously, tyrone was the one to bark orders at everyone then carried her inside.

i decided to him about whether he likes her or not so i said "so...you and ava, huh"

he just choked on his laughter "we're just close friends."

"But you like her don't you?" i questioned further.

"of course i do who doesn't? she's brave, smart, strong and puts up with just about anyone," he stated

i started to get angry he was avoiding my question."i mean do you love/like her?"

he just froze "she's amazing and all but more like a sister to me, just like her brother is like a brother to me too"

"phew" i accidentally said out loud 

he narrowed his eyes at me "why. do you like her?...who am i kidding, of course, you do i almost forgot that you kissed her" i choked on nothing. literally. "how do you know about that?" I asked

"luke told me to keep an eye on her cause of the kiss," he shrugged"like i said lukes like a brother to me we practically tell each other everything"