where the hell were you eleven

flashback

"A-ava" i turned around to see ...

Ava

"eleven?" i asked i slapped him across the face and he just laughed. he. laughed.like i haven't seen you in 2 years and your not gonna say no hello or anything "okay i deserved that slap for 'disappearing'" he laughed.

i pulled him into a bone crushing hug that a mother would give a long lost child then said dramatically "so your in a gang and you didn't tell me i'm hurt and your supposed to be my 'best friend'" he just rolled his eyes "sorry to break it to you but i was your brother's best friends not yours "

i huffed "there's no difference any friend of my brothers is a friend of mine. i swear i bet I'm going to find out that my brothers in a gang or lea and Dani or something" i muttered the last part

"so... are you not going introduce me to the gang then"i asked the guy that said i should join the gang, JD said "hmm i'm fine you can do it yourself" i pulled JD's ear "i wasn't asking you i was telling you" i countered.

"jeez fine no need to be rude all you had to say was plz," jd said pouting. then he started to talk to eleven and i overheard him say " yeah she managed to beat me up even though i was armed she's just the person we're looking for also because nobody would suspect her they'd just think she's a normal teenager that tries to act tough"

i pouted "heeeey,i don't try to act tough i am tough not to mention i have 'good nature' in fighting whatever that means and i'll gladly prove how much of a tough person i am by beating you black and blue,"i said innocently with a smirk.

"ooooh feisty we could become best friends," said this muscular guy in a high pitch voice probably trying to sound like a girl but to be honest he sounded like a dying rat.i flicked him the bird then a girl with box braids said "YEAH WAY TO GO GIRL WE RULE WHOO!"

i just laughed she reminds me of my lower school best friend gabby they're both really crazy but can turn popular really quickly."so what're all your names i'm not going to learn them by magic," i said jokingly

they all sat in the chairs they were already in rows then the girl who was talking/supporting me earlier said "hey, I'm Kayla, i'm 17"

" i would tell you my name but you've probably seen me on posters then stuck me on the wall," said the muscular guy with a wink "you know what i'm just gonna call you barbie Kay? good," i said with a smile. "sheesh your smiles blowing me away," barbie said dramatically with one hand on his head and another on his heart.

"nice to know to finally realize your looks can't compare to mine, so can you stop flirting with me cause i don't downgrade with the guys i date, "i said cockily there were a lot of oooh's and burn. he huffed and glared at me playfully "fine I'm Noah and i wasn't flirting with you" he said.

"awww did i crush your ego here let me put a plaster on it" i said as if i was talking to a baby. the gang was laughing their eyes out

"hey, I'm amber, im 17"

"hi, I'm Aiden, im 18"

"Hey im Harley, i'm 18"

"hi im max this is my twin Tyler we're 17"

"heeey! I'm sapphire and THIS is my twin Mackenzie we look the same but were total opposites i like makeup and fashion and she likes fighting and gang she kinda dragged me into this but i LOVE the gang also-"

"you talk a lot? yeah it's kinda obvious "

"i'm cayden and the youngest in the gang,im 16"

"you already know who i am cause we were best friends in primary school" amelia said with a smirk

"are you gonna wipe that smirk off your face or should i slap it off for you?" the gang looked at me confused but i didn't care

i just continued trying not to let the memories get the better of me so i said sourly " i would beat you up but we need to get along.sadly.if we're even going to be in the same room as each other so do me a favour and stop breathing in my direction cause your breath is killing me "

the gang looked at me curiously " don't wanna talk about it " i mumbled "I'm Lara it's nice to know I'm not the only one hating on amelia in middle school her and her little minions beat me up and i got brain damage but i came back stronger,i'm 16 btw "

" that really sad it's also just making me hate her more maybe someday we could beat her up as a warning not to mess with us i might as well tell you why i hate her in primary her and her 2 copy cats used to beat me up and call me fat and ugly and put me in hospital a lot they bullied me into an eating disorder yet i used to cover for them and say i fell down the stairs or something," i said not really meeting any of their eyes

now i started can't stop " i started starving myself then i realised she was just messing with me so i starting boxing i went street fighting once or twice but i know if i fight her now i won't be able to stop." Amelia blushed in embarrassment knowing her 'bullying past' was out.

"i'm Beckett the last time i checked everyone hates Amelia but we have to put up with her or kill her because once you've joined the gang you can't leave cause you know the gangs' secrets and i'm 18 "

"hi, i'm gerome im 17"

"hey, i'm Lilly and this is my cousin jasmine i'm 17 shes 18"

" hi , I'm Tyrone, im 17 who are you?"

"I'm ava Jones remember that name cause it's gonna be famous someday" they all gasped "what?" i asked

"nothing it's just most of these guys have been friends with your brother too that's all." said eleven "o-kay," i said, "well i'm gonna go home now.bye."i left the way i came in obviously, it's going to be weird seeing my brother after the party cause obviously i had to be that dramatic person i am

--------------------

how long do you think it'll take her to realize she's just joined her brothers' gang?

hope you're enjoying my book so far don't forget to write what you think of it .