0.3|| c h a p t e r t w o

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE

REMUS, LILY AND THE newly sorted Gryffindor first-years had just arrived to the common room. He couldn't help but laugh at the star struck looks on their faces. He remembered his first-year at Hogwarts, though it was a little rough due to his furry little problem, it was one of the happiest memories he ever had. Snapping out of his thoughts, Remus turns towards the first-years.

"The boy's dormitories is to the left while the girls is to the right. And remember boys, the stairs to the girl's dormitories turns into a slide if you try to go up, so don't bother trying."

The first-years were quickly disband, leaving them off to their own devices.

"I'm gonna go to my room." Lily announces as she walks up the stairs. "We'll meet up later for our rounds."

Remus waves at the red-head girl's retreating figure and walks up the stairs towards his own dorm. Thankfully, he and the rest of the marauders always ended up as room mates, he didn't know what he would do if he had to explain his monthly absence again and again to strangers.

"Did Lily ask about me?" James asked, once Remus entered the room. He shakes his head at the boy.

"No, James she didn't ask about you."

"Oh. I'm sure she'll ask about me during your rounds." Remus sends him a sad smile, he felt bad for the boy. James had been going after the girl for years know yet she never bothered to give him the time of day.

"Don't worry, Prongs. I'm sure she'll come around." Sirius says as he leans into his pillows.

"What do you know about women?" Peter joked.

"More than you." Sirius joked back. "At least they don't get sick at the thought of me."

"You sure about that, Padfoot?" James spoke up, his usual smirk finally back on his face. "Didn't Gardner ended up in the hospital after you asked her out back in third-year?"

"Shut up, James, that was purely coincidental." Throwing a pillow at him, Sirius sticks out his tongue. James caught the pillow however and threw it at Peter, starting off a big pillow fight.

"Eat Sirius's dick Prongs!" Peter screamed as he hit the boy with a pillow.

"Fuck off, Peter." James chuckled, throwing the pillow at him. Peter turns into a rat just in time, successfully getting out of the way.

"Okay-" Remus wheezed as he got struck by a pillow "I need to go now and do my rounds."

"Awww." Sirius whined as he hit Peter in the face. "Can't you just stay, Moony!"