0.5|| c h a p t e r f o u r

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

       REMUS DIDN'T KNOW WHERE his burst of confidence had gone as he reverted back to being a stuttering mess. If the rest of the marauders would see him now they'd surely be disappointed. The two of them we're on their way to Care of Magical Creatures, Remus couldn't help smiling at how excited she looked.

"You really love that class, don't you?" He muttered, his voice barely above a whisper. Aviana didn't know why the boy had gotten so quite all of a sudden, he seemed fine back in Transfiguration. She shrugged it off though, thinking it was just the way Remus acted.

"Yup." She answered. "Why'd you take the class Remus? Whenever I look at you you never seem interested."

"Contrary to your belief, I actually really enjoy Care of Magical Creatures, it's just that I don't really know a lot of people there."  Aviana nods at this, fully understanding his explanation. The class mostly consist of Hufflepuff and with Remus being in Gryffindor, she was probably the only Hufflepuff he talked to.

"Do you want to sit with me?" Aviana offered as the the two of them arrive, usually the class was held outside but she guessed her teacher had other plans this time around.

"Wouldn't you want to sit beside your Hufflepuff friends." Remus gestures at the group of giggling Hufflepuff girls, they turn to look back at the two and send them a wave which Aviana happily returned.

"They can survive without me." Grabbing Remus's hand she leads him to their seat.

"Well aren't you getting bold, Aviana." A girl teased. Remus recognized her as Blaire Smith from the Hufflepuff Quidditch team, she played chaser.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She said slyly. Blaire just gave her a look and went back to gossiping.

"Sorry about them." Aviana apologized. "They're just idiots."

"Good morning!" Their cheerful teacher Professor Twycross greeted as he walked into the room. He was a weird old man who wore over sized robes and mismatching socks. He was the favorite of many students as he was always nice and often turned the other cheek if they ever did a little rule breaking.

"Today will be working in pairs." He informed, walking around the room. "With your partner you'll be taking care of a beast of your choosing from our  previous lessons, now you need to choose them wisely, the more dangerous they are the higher your grade is." He stops at the very back, eyes still training one him. Raising his hands in the air, he sends them a smile.
"So... partner up!"

Spinning from his seat, Remus sends Aviana an uneasy smile.

"Want to be partners?" He stuttered.

"Sure." She answers, rummaging through her bag, she looks for the books needed for the project.

It surprised Remus that she had agreed. Aviana was the top student in Care of Magical Creatures, so he thought she'd want to partner up with Joseph Bell, who was the second.