0.7|| c h a p t e r s i x

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX

SNEAKING INTO THE KITCHEN without the map was hard, but not impossible. The Marauders were skilled and had been sneaking out of their dorm long before the map was created. It helped that they had James's invisibility cloak, without it they would have got caught by Filch and his horrible pet cat.

"Just let me kick it." Sirius grumbled. "At least just ONCE." The four boys had just walked by a small brown cat. Everyone hated Mrs. Norris,but no one hated her more than Sirius Black. It wasn't that he hated cats, he just hated her. The diabolical feline has caused many detentions in his time.

"Compose yourself Padfoot." Peter scolded. "You're going to get us caught."

"And the sound of your heavy steps isn't?" He snapped. "I can hear you from a mile away Wormtail."

Remus rolled his eyes at the two bickering boys behind him. Poking his head out of the cloak he checks to see if anyone was there.

"All clear." He whispered. The four boys sprinted through the halls as fast as they could, their backs hunched over and their gripped on the cloak tight as ever. They had nearly stumbled down the stairs.

"I swear." James says. "They should really put in some of those muggle light thingys, I can't see anything."

"You mean a lightbulb?" Remus asked.

"Yeah that." Taking off the cloak, James tucked it between his armpit. Peter tickles the pear and painting opens, leading to the kitchen.

"Finally." Sirius yelled, only to be shushed quickly by the rest of them.

"Did those pesky students go through here Mrs. Norris?" A voice echoed.

"Shit." Sirius whispered. "I knew I should have kicked that cat, it might have ended it." Rattled Peter pushes the three boys in, the painting closing shut behind him.

"You're crushing us Wormtail." James whined. "Get off!" Sirius says.

"Be thankful!"

"Gosh why are you so heavy?" James laughed, picking themselves up from the floor.

"It's because every time I fuck your mom she gives me a biscuit." Peter quips.

"It's quite sad that the only fanny you can get is that of a sixty year old women." James joked back.

The two begin to play fight making a huge ruckus, Remus was surprised that Filch hadn't barged in because of the noise, he simply laughs at them and walks towards the house elves. They were all very hungry as the four boys had skipped dinner to go prank the Slytherins. The student's draped in silver and green would surely love the surprised they had left for them, especially a certain oily haired boy.