0.4|| c h a p t e r t h r e e

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE

"I SWORE I PUT it here." James mumbled as he searched through his trunk, the rest of the marauders waiting patiently in the sidelines.

"Come on, Prongs, breakfast is about to be finished." Remus whined. The boy had been going through his things for the past thirty minutes.

"But I know I put it here!" He snapped.

"Woah calm down." Sirius explained, holding up his hands. "No need to get your knickers in a twist." James sends them an apologetic look, he didn't mean to lash out like that.

"What did you misplace this time?" Peter asked.

"The map."

"THE MAP!?" Sirius bellowed, throwing his arms in the air. "How could you lose the map!"

"I kept it last night." James sighed, slamming his trunk close. "I swear!"

"We'll look for it later." Remus suggested. "For know let's get some food in our system."

»»»»»»

"I swore I locked the cage!" Aviana exclaimed as she and Wednesday walked towards the great hall.

"Well what's done is done." Wednesday sighed as she sat down at the Hufflepuff table. "We need to find that damn Niffler before it steals something important."

"I know." Aviana muttered, a sad look on her face. She felt really guilty about the whole Niffler situation. "I'm sorry that I had to drag you into my mess."

"It's fine, really." Wednesday shrugged as she grabbed some eggs and placed it on her plate.

"No, it's not. You shouldn't have to clean up my screw up."

"We're friends. It's what friends do." Wanting to keep her mind off the Niffler, Aviana decides to change it into a more light-hearted subject.

"What classes are you taking this year?"

"Just the usual, Divination, Muggle studies and Astronomy."

"Astronomy? I thought you hated Astronomy." Wednesday snorted at her statement and took another bite of her eggs.

"No, I hate Sirius Black, who just so happens to take Astronomy." Aviana rolls her eyes at the girl, as much as Wednesday denied it, she could tell that she didn't hate the boy as much as she claimed too.

"You don't hate him."

"Oh yes I do. I hate him as much as Evans hate Potter."

"Liar!" Aviana declared as she threw a piece of bacon at her. "There's a thin line between love and hate and sweetheart you're walking on it, besides everyone knows Potter and Evans are meant to be."