part 1

what ı listeden while writing this~~

------------------------------------------------------------------

       It was an another anormal day.Marco was laying on his bed. He was sleepy because just an hour ago he was fighting monsters together with star.

      With that he was putting on his life on risk maybe but life is nothing without some risk right?     Long story short today was another tiring day so Marco really wanted to sleep.(not like I'm allowing to him or something)

      Just when he closed his eyes he heard a loud noise.   He got up to look for the place that sound was coming from. Suddenly a demon appeared before his eyes in the closet.                                                                                              
IT WAS STAR'S EX-BOYFRIEND TOM!!

-What are you doing here Tom!?(Marco asked ready for any type of attack.)

-I'm here to make a deal with you.(Tom said with a calm voice and winked at marco.)

-I'm not doing any types of deal with you Tom. Plus Star would never want me to make a deal on her and I don't want to make deal on her either. So absolutely no, I'm not making a deal on her.(Marco yelled looking so angry and cute.)

-No no no no you got me wrong I'm not here to make a deal on Star ! I'm for you . So want to make a deal or not?  (Replied Tom, looking shocked outside but smirking inside.)

      Marco was really surprised by Tom not wanting Star back, like he did A LOT of things to Star for to take him back. But he was also wondering what is the deal and this wasn't about star so it was kinda okey ı guess. He decided to give Tom a chance.

-I'm listening what's the deal?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So ı writed a lot of turkish books but ı just don't feel like continuing them so ı decided to give english a try and ı liked it. I feel more creative when ı write english so maybe ı will continue some of my turkish books but for now ım here with my dear friend english and we're pretty good so that's it.

ı someone reads this book and maybe in a 100/1 chance that person likes this book love chu all bye ~~ :3 <3