Part 5

Hey ı kinda had time so here is the new episode☺️
Pls, vote and comment❗️💛🧡
~~ENJOY~~
Tom's Pov
You may wonder how i know that Marco once dressed up as a...... beautiful princess, and why i choose Marco and not Star. It's actually really simple.
Well before this i accidentally teleported myself to Star's closet and while i was there i saw a note book that called "Memories" so i took it and you know kinda... looked at every single photo. To be honest ı found Marco really cute since the first time ı saw him and ı kinda knew Star would never say yes to me so i decided to choose Marco. And those photos... they were just a plus!
   Meh: While Tom was explaining some things Marco has already dressed up and ready with his pony tale , but his emotions  were anything but ready.
  "Marco thinking" I really don't want to go down there.
But Marco knew that he was the one who accepted the deal and now he had to face the result of his choise.

-ARE YOU READY YET?!!( Tom )
-Yes...I'm c-coming.( Marco )
*Marco goes downstairs*
*Tom hears the footsteps and turns his head towards the stairs*
-OH, SHIT-MARCO!!!(Tom's nose bleeds)
_____________________________________________________________
Hope u like it ı know its not so good and its short and its going to be like this for a while😊so pls forgive me if its too short.